Othello is offline Member

HGH dosage and expected results

Hello all

Well this is basically about something that has been bothering me for a while now and this is : how much HGH to inject and what to expect from the dose injected.

from first hand experience, I was able to note that 2 - 3 iu ED bring about fat loss and help with recuperation.
    Lifting improved and so did basically size of muscles but nothing drastic from what you would get with AAS. from what I read, this dose is good for reversing age symptoms and general well being. Must add that at this dose, and with one month in (today marks the 1 month notch for me) , I have felt almost zero side effects that could be attributed to hgh alone.

now I have read that bumping up to 6 - 8 ius or more brings more muscle growth. Questions are:
    -was this without AAS?
    -was this for an extended duration of time?
    -was this with pharma grade HGH?

also, would the body (liver mostly) be able to process a large amount of hgh without any effects on it?

between 16 and 25 the body produces around 600 mcg (thats 18 iu) of hgh per 24 hrs...so one could assume that this would be the max amount the liver can process per 24 h but this is disregarding liver age and state...I very much doubt my liver today is as it was back when i was in my 20s...

is there any effective guideline as to how much hgh one can take daily with the intent to increase muscle mass in a noticeable way and be in the safe side (even at the border of safe is good but not anywhere beyond)...and also is an addition of AAS necessary for this?
    Last edited by Othello; 06-10-2013 at 12:21 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For fat loss, healing and the general health benefits around 3-4 ius daily for around 6 months plus

For muscle tissue growth and overall condition you need to hit around 8 ius+ per day for at least 8-12 months along side AAS

I can't remember where I read this but sure ive got this somewhere on my computer but the liver is capable of processing around 3-5ius at a time with around 5 hours in-between injections

Always use pharm grade dont even think about wasting your money on anything else, don't be fooled into buying cheap hgh

I also think you have your calculations wrong
    .7mg = 2.1iu This is how much HGH an adolescent secretes in a day
    .4mg = 1.2iu This is how much HGH an adult secretes in a day

(Gardner, David G., Shoback, Dolores (2007). Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill Medical. pp. 193–201. ISBN 0-07-144011-9.)

Large amounts of hgh is hard to tolerate, you have to slowly ramp the dose up over weeks/months and then its still hard to cope with the side at over 10ius per

The synergy between hgh and aas is a match made in heaven, they work wonders together

Hey Marcus

thanks for the input man. I only use pharm grade stuff (novo nordisk norditropin pens bought straight from pharmacy. being outside USA, its easier to have access to such substances)....

I got the figures from a chart in another post on this forum (HGH SubQ vs. IM) .. the units are MCG (not mg) which is roughly .003 iu.

According to that, between age of 16 - 25 the body secretes around 600mcg (18iu) per 24h and this decreases over time till its like .27 ius at ages 71 to 83...

reason why i am asking this is I am considering including anavar and test in my hgh cycle around month 3...run them for like 4 weeks for var and 12 for test (Test E - testoviron ) + propper pct while continuing HGH.

But I am thinking var is already more or less hepatoxic so if the liver is tired from excess HGH then it might not be a good idea to add var to the equation...plus if I can get good gains from hgh alone, then i will use the aas money to get more hgh and up the dose....

If I up to 6 ius I would have to shoot twice with around 5 hrs interval...that would make it 3ius first thing upon wakeup and 3ius maybe in the afternoon...issue here would be staying away from carbs or anything else that would negatively impact hgh for at least a couple of hours post shot. (in the am its easy as i shoot around 4 or 5 am and go back to sleep till 7 am but in the afternoon its tougher)...

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Hey Marcus

thanks for the input man. I only use pharm grade stuff (novo nordisk norditropin pens bought straight from pharmacy. being outside USA, its easier to have access to such substances)....

I got the figures from a chart in another post on this forum (HGH SubQ vs. IM) .. the units are MCG (not mg) which is roughly .003 iu.

According to that, between age of 16 - 25 the body secretes around 600mcg (18iu) per 24h and this decreases over time till its like .27 ius at ages 71 to 83...

reason why i am asking this is I am considering including anavar and test in my hgh cycle around month 3...run them for like 4 weeks for var and 12 for test (Test E - testoviron ) + propper pct while continuing HGH.

But I am thinking var is already more or less hepatoxic so if the liver is tired from excess HGH then it might not be a good idea to add var to the equation...plus if I can get good gains from hgh alone, then i will use the aas money to get more hgh and up the dose....

If I up to 6 ius I would have to shoot twice with around 5 hrs interval...that would make it 3ius first thing upon wakeup and 3ius maybe in the afternoon...issue here would be staying away from carbs or anything else that would negatively impact hgh for at least a couple of hours post shot. (in the am its easy as i shoot around 4 or 5 am and go back to sleep till 7 am but in the afternoon its tougher)...
    The chart in the link you posted calculates hgh by ug not mg, or that's what it states...

here is a study

Young adolescents secrete HGH at the rate of about 700 μg/day, while healthy adults secrete HGH at the rate of about 400 μg/day.

1mg = 3iu
    700ug = .7mg

(Gardner, David G., Shoback, Dolores (2007). Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill Medical. pp. 193–201. ISBN 0-07-144011-9.)
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-10-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The chart in the link you posted calculates hgh by ug not mg, or that's what it states...

here is a study

Young adolescents secrete HGH at the rate of about 700 μg/day, while healthy adults secrete HGH at the rate of about 400 μg/day.

1mg = 3iu
    700ug = .7mg

Thanks man for the clarification:

My bad was thinking that 18iu is kinda over :P

so basically anything above 2 IUs per day is over...this is what then prompts the question as to the liver being able to process huge quantities like 6 8 10 etc...and also the effect of adding alpha alkylated orals to the stack...

Java Man is offline Known Troll

so basically anything above 2 IUs per day is over...this is what then prompts the question as to the liver being able to process huge quantities like 6 8 10 etc...and also the effect of adding alpha alkylated orals to the stack...
    If I may, what will you accomplish with orals that you won't get with inj.? I mean why risk further liver stress unless there is a very compelling reason to do so?

More precisely, why not use mast instead of var? I've no experience with var personally but mast has been correlated as a sort of injectable anavar in some articles. I have used mast but having not used var I have no reference point for comparison.

Any truth to a var/mast correlation in practice (read: results)?
    Last edited by Java Man; 06-10-2013 at 03:14 AM.

HGH goes to the liver to stimulate a set of Growth Factors such the release of IGF-1, it doesn't go to the liver to put it under any kind of stress like c-17 AA orals do
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-10-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    HGH goes to the liver to stimulate a set of Growth Factors such the release of IGF-1, it doesn't go to the liver to put in under any kind of stress like c-17 AA orals do
    Nm, moot point I guess! Thanks marcus. Don't know much about the physiology behind hgh at supraphysiological levels but have been reading into it for a bit. I'd love to try it but not in my budget . Maybe someday but not now. Still, it fascinates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    If I may, what will you accomplish with orals that you won't get with inj.? I mean why risk further liver stress unless there is a very compelling reason to do so?

More precisely, why not use mast instead of var? I've no experience with var personally but mast has been correlated as a sort of injectable anavar in some articles. I have used mast but having not used var I have no reference point for comparison.

Any truth to a var/mast correlation in practice (read: results)?
    well the only thing is that I have access to var but not to masteron (black market) altho It wont hurt to check if it is sold under any brand name as a pharmaceutical compound. I am not a fan of orals altho i have done my share of them in the past (dbol , anabol, anadrol the whole list...also did some orals only cycles which I am not about to ever repeat ....but this is old stuff now).

if var and masteron can be correlated as you say and i can find masteron i would gladly switch

Weird...was checking Anavar 's profile on this forums site: Anavar - Steroid.com

and it seems there are a lot of discrepancies in what is reported!!! like anavar will not shut you down, anavar is not hepa toxic etc...

any ideas?

Its toxic, just not as harsh as other C-17 orals. Its a DHT derivative, like masteron , so doesn't aromatize. I have run masteron but no personal experience with var. I just don't see any point in risking liver stress if I don't need immediate effect, and for that there is always suspension or short ester inj.

Bear in mind I have zero experience with HGH. Just followin along here to learn from your experience. I can get it, just can't afford it in the amount I need to be effective. Hopefully someday, meanwhile absorbing everything I can from others.

Edit: I know enough about Anavar that if it was what was available, I would take it. I'm not an Oral fan but they have their uses.
    Last edited by Java Man; 06-12-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Weird...was checking Anavar 's profile on this forums site: Anavar - Steroid.com

and it seems there are a lot of discrepancies in what is reported!!! like anavar will not shut you down, anavar is not hepa toxic etc...

any ideas?
    Just take liver support along side your var,

Make sure you take test with the var because it does shut down your HPTA,

Thanks guys...

I am leaning more and more towards adding Var to the equation and of course Test. If this happens, it will most likely be Test E in the form of Testoviron by scherring (pharma grade) and var in the form of Oxandrolone 10mg tabs by Bayer (also pharma grade). Concept of Pharma grade is what cuts it for me as black market stuff here could be anything from starch tabs to contraceptive pills relabeled...so I always go for the gear I can get from pharmacy.

var for 4 weeks at something like 80mg ED (do I need to ramp it up? should this be split over 4 doses per day or all at once) and test at 500mg per week (two 250mg injections per week) for 8 or 10 weeks...or go as a TRT dose of 250mg per week...any input on this would be greatly appreciated guys...

HCG (I use Pregnyl which is readilly available in pharmacies) would be every 3rd week of the cycle to keep them boys in shape and PCT would be 3 weeks after last Test E pinning...maybe tamoxifen but for sure not clomid as it screws me up ... again if anyone has some tips please feel free...

Dostinex would be at one tab per week during test cycle as AI ...

and since proviron is an ongoing thing for me...75mg ed split into 3 tabs...i will keep at it...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Spread var out to at least twice a day. Ramping up is up to you. I wouldn't bother its not that strong.
    Hcg during cycle yes and stop it at last pin of test.

Pct start 2 weeks after last pin not three

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're going to shut down your system I would do at least 400 a week. Yes you can pin twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    If you're going to shut down your system I would do at least 400 a week. Yes you can pin twice a week
    Thanks gearbox

400 would be an issue because ampoules come as 250mg each...so id have to go to 500 instead...

Any pharmaceutical name for test p by any chance? Havent found any on the web most seem to be UGLs

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Steroid Forum

Thanks gearbox

400 would be an issue because ampoules come as 250mg each...so id have to go to 500 instead...

Any pharmaceutical name for test p by any chance? Havent found any on the web most seem to be UGLs

This is a pic of the test e:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130613_100844.jpg 
Views:	1361 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	140151

Thread Information