Gettingstronger! is offline Junior Member

Need help identifying the best choice.

Hi,

I recently purchased some soma-tex HGH from a friend who vouched for its authenticity. I've done digging and after 6 weeks on this I can say with reasonable doubt it's garbage.

Now I am gonna be buying some more HGH soon and want to take reasonable measures to minimize the chances of me wasting my cash on fakes.

Another friend who currently takes Ansomone has a "very reliable" source, who can offer me 3 different types of HGH;
    1) Jintropin 100iu
    2) Hyegtropin 100i
    3) Ansomone 40iu

I am intent on keeping on HGH as I have done a great deal of research into its effects on injuries & general health / body composition.

My question is, if this was a best case scenario and this source was a gift from god, which of the above would you go for, and why?

I realise I cannot discuss pricing on this forum, however I will say that they are all roughly the same.

Cheers,
    A

Gettingstronger! is offline Junior Member
    Oh just to add a bit more detail, my mate says the Jin & Hyg are in unmarked boxes (ie generics?) whilst the Ansomone is "Pharma grade" ie in a very legit box, etc etc. cheers!

HGH is the most faked compound out there. It's really tough to say which one of the three are "legit". My personal feeling is that you have to get a trusted source that can get stuff that's legit.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Post some pics of the Jintropin security seal.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettingstronger! View Post
    Oh just to add a bit more detail, my mate says the Jin & Hyg are in unmarked boxes (ie generics?) whilst the Ansomone is "Pharma grade" ie in a very legit box, etc etc. cheers!
    from what you said here id run a mile . jins dont come in unmarked boxes . niether do hyg . this guy is selling fakes for sure . dont buy anything

Thread Information