Thread: HGH Dosage

Tucker87 is offline New Member

HGH Dosage

Hello, i came into some free HGH-somatropin from a friend and looking for some advice. I have done some research and i know i don't have a lot by any means, 50iu total. I would never consider purchasing only 50iu for a cycle but where it is free will give it a go. I know i will not get any mass from a low dosage so focusing on some fat loss, hopefully. I plan to go 5 on 2 off but was wondering if i should go 5 weeks at 2iu 5 days a week or do 10 weeks at 1iu a day 5 days per week. I am well aware these are extremely low dosages, but what option has better chances of yielding fat loss and when in the day should i inject? I would really appreciate any feedback!

Cheers

Othello is offline Member
    Hi tucker

welcome on board.

you need to provide some stats first :

Age, weight, cycle history, workout regimen etc. Also what BF % are you at and when you say fat loss what are you hoping to achieve?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    50ius will do nothing for fat loss, absolutely pointless taking it.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I think you have about a weeks worth there.

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I think you have about a weeks worth there.
    well mathematically 50ius split over 2 ius a day would give him 25 days usage. on a 5 on/2 off regimen that would make it 5 weeks...

I personally would not go for 5/2 splits...not after all i read actually...daily is the best option.

as for the dose, I started at 2ius and now reached 3ius a day and, after 33 days of usage, i can say the results are great for me...but again, my diet is in check and my workouts quasi religious.

i also believe that there are other ways to loose fat than HGH ... diet and cardio exercise alone do wonders...

he could stack some ECA or T4 or clen or L Carnitine and also get good results...

its all based on his current status hence my request for his stats...he could be 50+ or in his early 20s for all we know...and you would agree with me that in each case the approach would be different.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Othello put up some good points but Marcus is right, it's pointless.

Tucker if you're set on using it with a goal of aiding in cutting weight make sure you take it on an empty stomach and 1-2 hours before you do cardio. This way your body will use circulating FFAs to create ATP instead of available stored sugars aka glucose oxidation. Basically gh is tricking your cells into using fat as fuel instead of glucose.

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome and advice. As mentioned I know I don't have a lot of HGH but it was free so just hoping it aids in some fat loss.

Sorry about the lack of info, I am 31, 5'8', 165, 14%BF. my workout routine is copied below and diet is in check, I visited a dietician to confirm. I have been out of the gym for a little while due to a shoulder and hand injury but been back at it for 3 weeks or so. I would like to get back up to 175 and 12%BF. I know that HGH alone, at my dose, will not achieve this for me and I will continue to put the time in the gym and kitchen.

Based on what I have read and what you guys are saying sounds like 2iu for shorter duration is better than 1iu longer? So is 7 days straight better than the 5/2, sounds like the days off is only to save cash? That would put me at only 3.5 weeks of 2iu ED. Or 5 weeks at 2iu 5/2.

While doing the small cycle I will do morning cardio so take my shot 1-2 hours before that which would be on empty stomach. Should I eat anything between shot and cardio? Any fear of muscle getting burned? I am currently taking L-carnitine and do have ECA but not currently taking it, i will start up again.

Training:
    Monday: chest/abs
    Tuesday: back/forearms/cardio
    Wednesday: legs/abs/cardio
    Thursday: shoulders/cardio
    Friday: bies/tries/abs/cardio

Thanks for the help guys,
    Cheers!

50ius no matter how you take it will do nothing for fat loss or anything else. Diet and cardio will achieve your goals and the hgh is a waste of time because it takes a lot longer than that at more ius.
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-13-2013 at 10:17 AM.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was reading somewhere that HGH can be done EOD for great results. I think it was actually on the steroid profile for it on this website.

Agree with the feedback you have been given however OP - no matter how you try and split it, 50iu just isn't enough. Save it for when you're ready to take advantage of GH, then add it to what you buy.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will not start to see results until about the three month mark. Forget the short HGH cycle, it isn't like running a short aas cycle and you will yield nothing from 5 weeks worth of HGH.

Sounds like I don't have enough which sucks. Would that low dosages be better if stacked with winny? I have access to that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker87 View Post
    Sounds like I don't have enough which sucks. Would that low dosages be better if stacked with winny? I have access to that as well.
    50ius wont do anything no matter what you take with it.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Buy more Hgh or sell it

BBeagle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    50ius wont do anything no matter what you take with it.
    how many iu's should I use to see any gains? I have a litle concern about using 4iu's ed. can I go with 2iu's ed and still see some results? I'm more interested to give it a try from a recovery standpoint. this month got 41yo 230lbs @15% bf 5'10"

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeagle

how many iu's should I use to see any gains? I have a litle concern about using 4iu's ed. can I go with 2iu's ed and still see some results? I'm more interested to give it a try from a recovery standpoint. this month got 41yo 230lbs @15% bf 5'10"
    What do you expect to achieve? It takes a long time to notice any effects of GH......assuming you have the real deal.

BBeagle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What do you expect to achieve? It takes a long time to notice any effects of GH......assuming you have the real deal.
    yes I have...pharma grade
    and I expect to achieve recovery and healing. I'm not injuried at all, just old

Thread Information