buffgator is offline king of mass

A few questions about ghrp-2 and cjc w/0 dac use. Trying to get the timing right

Ive been running hgh for the last year at 5ius a day. I have a few assoiciates who have made some big gains over the last year and they contribute it to cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2. So I thought heck why not make the switch for a while it will be cheaper than running hgh anyway. So Im working up to running 300mc of each every day but the timing thing is more difficult than I expected. So a few questions.

If I have my pre-workout meal around 7pm and go to the gym around 8pm that means no food until 9-10pm correct? So I will have to do away with taking karbolyn during my workout? Also I get home from the gym 9:30-10pm so thats when I will take my post workout dose. I dont want to wait until 1am to take my last shot so should I do that one during the day and have my post workout shot my last shot of the day?

Next question. On days where I can take my last shot before bed can I still eat 30min later and then go to bed? I always eat a meal right before I go to sleep. So could I take my bedtime shot at 10pm then eat a meal at 10:30pm then go to bed?

Thanks ahead for any opinions and advice. I bought 12months worth so I hope I like it better than hgh!!

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I would make post workout the last shot of the day. Unless you normally stay up very late then I would make my third dose of the day before bed.

I don't like to eat anything after. If you feel you must and don't want to break that habit, I would eat protein only 30 minutes after, no fats, no carbs. They will blunt the effects of your GH release.

DanB is offline Banned
    bring it to gym and pin in the car, gives you the time needed for the pre bed pin

Thread Information