Miguel2013 is offline New Member

Question HGH cycling question

Here I go.... I just started hgh but the cycle period for me is very unpredictable due to the fact that Im in the military. I can go on training exercises in short notice so my cycle could quickly be interrupted prematurely. The reason being is that I simply cannot bring hgh to a military training exercise. (I'll be outdoors and there is no way of transporting gh)
    I know you have to cycle hgh 6 months minimum to see results.... but what if (for example) I am forced to stop 2 months into hgh, go off for 2 weeks (due to training) and then start back up again once training is over for another 3 months.
    This might sound retarded but I dont have a choice... my job just doesnt allow me run gh for very long periods of time due to our training.
    Is it even worth running hgh? or can just UP the dose since I know my cycles will be short stopped due to training?
    Any info would be appreciated...

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel2013
    Here I go.... I just started hgh but the cycle period for me is very unpredictable due to the fact that Im in the military. I can go on training exercises in short notice so my cycle could quickly be interrupted prematurely. The reason being is that I simply cannot bring hgh to a military training exercise. (I'll be outdoors and there is no way of transporting gh)
    I know you have to cycle hgh 6 months minimum to see results.... but what if (for example) I am forced to stop 2 months into hgh, go off for 2 weeks (due to training) and then start back up again once training is over for another 3 months.
    This might sound retarded but I dont have a choice... my job just doesnt allow me run gh for very long periods of time due to our training.
    Is it even worth running hgh? or can just UP the dose since I know my cycles will be short stopped due to training?
    Any info would be appreciated...
    IMO it isn't worth it

the thing is i can luck out with training sometimes, they can let us come in to shower once a day and thast's when i'd have the time to quickly inject the gh...
    im stuck in an unpredictable situation, but i think i'll give it a shot and try to run the gh for as long as i can i guess

by the way im using the gh to speed up the healing process of an injury, im at 4 iu and plan on increasing it to 6 ui eventually...

Thread Information