Believe is offline New Member

Muscle regeneration supplement help. Critique my plans.

Whats going on guys and gals, first post here after hours of reading but i still need some help. I am 24 6'4" 220 with 13% bodyfat and had a nerve release surgery 5 months ago because two muscles in my shoulder degenerated. I am in search for something that has the best muscle regeneration and healing properties. Overall muscle size and body fat % take a back seat right now to getting my shoulder as strong and healthy as possible.

So I have been leaning towards running both GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin at 100mcgs 3x per day for 6 months and TB 500 at 4 MG's a week x 6 weeks.

So what would you do if you were in my position? Am i on the right track or what would you change? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Believe; 05-28-2013 at 11:54 PM.

anyone have a suggestion, maybe something completely different like an AAS?

another bump for another day, am i asking a dumb question? I am new here so i dont really know how things go...

I would personally stay away from HGH related peps at your age. I would just run a low dose Test/Deca mix. It's worked well for my joints. Nerve endings? I'm not sure. I've been on HGH for a long time and have had really good results with healing. I don't recommend you go that direction right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would personally stay away from HGH related peps at your age. I would just run a low dose Test/Deca mix. It's worked well for my joints. Nerve endings? I'm not sure. I've been on HGH for a long time and have had really good results with healing. I don't recommend you go that direction right now.
    Well its not the nerve that needs to be healed, what happend is the nerve got bound up in my shoulder and quit sending impulses to 2 muscles in my shoulder. As a result those muscles atrophied and are very weak, it has now been released but those two particular muscles are small and weak. So i am specifically trying to target those ones as best as possible to build them back up. I also had my Labrum cleaned up because there were small tears in it while they were in there.
    Last edited by Believe; 05-31-2013 at 05:54 PM.

bump for some more help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Any steroid is going to help rebuild muscle. As will lifting in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Any steroid is going to help rebuild muscle. As will lifting in general.
    I currently lift about 6 hours a week and do therapy for my shoulder so that is taken care of. I was looking into peptides to grow new muscle and then some form of steroid to make the new and existing muscle stronger/larger. Seems like that is probably the best direction right?

Man ur n a catch 22 at ur age! I would stay the course and keep doing wht ur doing. I don't recommend any Peps or AAS at ur age. Not under 28 in my opinion. Sounds like ur n good shape already. Muscle memory is an amazing thing... Ur strength will n back n no time! For u were 28 or 30 I would say Test and Deca but ur not. So don't even think about it. Whatever u start now u will likely need for a long time. I would research in the supplement forum. I like NO supplementation, really lets u feel the muscle group!

Heat

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I agree with the others here regarding prettymuch everything stated so far. Since you repeated your original interest and intent in using peptides that stimulate HGH I'm not sure what else youre looking for other than maybe the answer you want to hear and haven't heard it yet.

Messing with your endocrine system at your age is very risky. I doubt anyone here is going to recommend anything other than what had already been recommended.

GL to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat View Post
    Man ur n a catch 22 at ur age! I would stay the course and keep doing wht ur doing. I don't recommend any Peps or AAS at ur age. Not under 28 in my opinion. Sounds like ur n good shape already. Muscle memory is an amazing thing... Ur strength will n back n no time! For u were 28 or 30 I would say Test and Deca but ur not. So don't even think about it. Whatever u start now u will likely need for a long time. I would research in the supplement forum. I like NO supplementation, really lets u feel the muscle group!

Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I agree with the others here regarding prettymuch everything stated so far. Since you repeated your original interest and intent in using peptides that stimulate HGH I'm not sure what else youre looking for other than maybe the answer you want to hear and haven't heard it yet.

Messing with your endocrine system at your age is very risky. I doubt anyone here is going to recommend anything other than what had already been recommended.

GL to you.
    Repped you guys, thanks for taking the time to post. I really dont want to take anything at all but my job depends on having a healthy shoulder or I will need a new career if things dont start getting better within the next 6 months or so.

Is there a safer form that i could use? Money is not that big of an issue and i will be vary careful to be spot on with post cycle. It just seems that the gym, physical therapy and a good diet are not cutting it.

Thread Information