ineedauser is offline Associate Member

Some advice please... several questions

Just doing tons of AAS searches and HGH searches has yielded great information and reviews... for sure. But I can't find any direct comparisons between the two or why one is better than the other. Just doing AAS while on HGH is amazing.

HGH is long term (6 months at least) and is very expensive in comparison (my HGH reference is towards Jintropin btw) but it works great at putting on LBM and keeping fat off (diet and training dependent obviously). But it really just seems that the differences are side effects and how you feel while on them. Jintropin will give you great energy, sense of self, etc... with none of the nasty sides of something like a Tren . But, you must take it for 3 times the duration and over 3 times the price (cost depending obviously). But again! No disturbing sides (carpel tunnel, fingers numb... but that seems to the worst of it unless you overdose and get gigantism. Which sounds like the worst of anything actually). Tren seems to transform people... but you have to deal with the headaches, sweats, gyno, etc...

So really, other than what I mentioned. Why HGH over something AAS?

Othello is offline Member
    Mostly, for me at least, and after having dabbled for many years with AAS and now on HGH, its the after effect.

With AAS, on cycle resutls are amazing, but afterwards....its harder to keep the muscle gained, improper PCT would undo all you worked for during weeks and you see yourself loosing it by the day. Add to this impact on HPTA, issues like ED, decreased libido, gyno...you name it. I am still suffering the effects, five years since my last AAS cycle...

On HGH, no need for any form of PCT. Just stop it or if you can afford, keep it up forever :P ( i am sure the doses would differ between a 7 month cycle and someone using it non stop....maybe someone can shed more light on this...)

There are sides and dangers as well but, for me at least, its kinda easier...stay away from carbs for 1 hour before and after injection time, watch what you eat and you are fine. Also, gradually upping the dose means you can avoid many of the sides...you get fat burning as well as hyperplasia which is great.

I also noticed it helps in spots that were genetically weak (calves etc) ...

gigantism is a concern yes but if you read researches out there, its very rare...and needs extreme doses of hgh to bring it out...

CTS is there, altho i havent felt it yet ( I am starting my 6th week today at 3 iu ED)... but from what i read, reducing the dose for a while and gradually upping it helps with this and the effects subsidize after a while.

also there is the convenience of the actual pinning: I use pharm grade pens...which means no fussing with syringes, sore injection sites, burns etc like with AAS. even without pens, since u r pinning subQ, there are less issues than IM I believe....

ok you do have to wake up earlier to pin but thats just it...some pin it at night before going to bed...to me this is age dependent...but thats another discussion.

some advocate synergy between AAS and HGH...combining both...from my research, it sounds like a good idea...where hgh gives u hyperplasia and AAS provides hypertrophy...to be honest, I am contemplating this...adding, on the 3rd month a stack of anavar and test E...but since I am making great gains on hgh alone, I am still hesitant...especially that I do not feel like doing 8 weeks + of Test E...and worrying about the PCT afterwards....its not like im in competion mode or anything so i feel the gains I am getting from it are more than enough...heck the fat burning alone is great enough for me

then again this is just my take on it...there are vets out here who have far more experience than I and should be able to provide with better insight...

Thread Information