mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

peptide reliability

im not asking for a source really, theres a million places claiming to hve 98 or 99% pure peptides but the prices are quite disparaging. can one of you whom has experimented with this kind of rersearch give me some insight as to whom is reputable and whom is not.

I dont want my research to have skewed information because of faulty supplies

thanks, hope this isnt an inappopriate post, if so i shall take my lashings. im usually a good boy

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    bump

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    ive been wondering the same thing, however i dont think anyone will discuss reputable suppliers or brands as it kindof goes against the rules here, kinda dumb since hgh isnt even really illegal but whatev.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    PM me And I'll Source check your suppliers and tell you if they are G2G or not.. since these are RESEARCH CHEMS and nothing illegal because they arent made for human consumption.. just research purposes only...

tballz is offline Senior Member
    The AR-R store has great peptides. They've been having some great sales lately so pay attention to their threads.

senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Bringing this back from the dead since its my exact question. These are for my research purposes only as i'm looking for good quality GW-501516. AR-r doesn't carry it & as the OP said, there's a wide range in prices & all of them make the same claims & im NOT up to donating money for an under dosed product.

This help would be very appreciated!!!

Thread Information