playapanda is offline New Member

Serostim and Anavar questions...

Anavar and Serostim
    Hi there- I am a 30 year old male 5'11" 210 lbs and not sure of the BF %. I was very active up until about 5 or 6 years ago (before work consumed my life) Once work took over my poor habits were in full swing. I was smoking a pack a day, eating fast food all the time, drinking, and not exercising. I went from 175 pound healthy person to a 235 pound fat ass that felt horrible all the time. 9 months ago I made some decisions to change my life. I quit smoking, started training, got my diet in check, and have a much happier healthier life. Here is where the questions come in....I have been taking Serostim 6 days a week at 4.5iu a day for only 6 weeks now, but seen and felt amazing results. I also started my first cycle of anavar a week ago 60mg ED. Here are the questions:

1. What type of results can I expect?
    2. In the last week I have gained 8 pounds and know it is not all lean muscle obviously, but I look better than ever. Is this water weight? Is this normal?
    3. Are there any negative effects of mixing these two?
    4. I have read so many mixed reviews on this but i need to ask again, Do I need a PCT coming off of my 6 week cycle of var? If so, does OTC work?
    5. How long should I cycle the anavar 6 weeks on 4 weeks off?

Any information would be great. I have read a ton of blogs and forums on these two subjects, but very few together. I know everyone is going to say throw T in the mixed, but honestly I am a little scared of all 3.

Ohh also, I am training crossfit 5 days a week and seeing great results in weight and times.

Hope you guys can help.

Othello is offline Member
    Hello

Having researched anavar to include it in my ongoing HGH cycle, I can tell you the following:

1- Anavar will shut down your natural test production and therefore you should consider adding test to the equation.

2- since it is hepatoxic, its use should be limited to 4 or 5 weeks tops and used with moderation in the sense I would not run it back to back, even with a couple of weeks in between cycles. From many recommendations, it might be best to up the dose to 80 or 100g even but this is based on other peoples advice and since I havent tried var yet, I cannot comment.

3- PCT is a must after var since it will shut you down. There are many stickies on this forum as to what to run and since I do not live in the USA I can offer very little advice as to what you can get OTC.

4- If I were you, I would wait till I was in my 3rd month of HGH to begin adding AAS...this way you can benefit from HGH's hyperplasia and the new muscle cells better.

Also, I would run var for one shot only, with Test as base. Depending on your test ester, you would do the test for 4-6 weeks (test prop) or 8 to 9 weeks++ (Test E). Who says test, says also AI and HCG during the test and of course proper PCT started right after the cycle (how soon is defined by the ester your test comes with)

if you decide to cruise on HGH all year long, I would wait for at least 3 or 4 months after my PCT before going into AAS again...

Stay away from alcohol and anything that can affect your liver while on var...you might want to add some liver protection pills to be on the safe side.

finally a comment: since you have not used any AAS before, you would be surprised how well your body will respond to just test. 500mg of test E a week will do wonders...drop all orals out. plus, from what I read about var prices being high, I would invest the $$ into more HGH or simply more test.

a couple of questions come to mind:

1- how do you know the weight gained is not all muscle? no offense, but if you are not able to know your body composition and cannot recognize water weight from muscle gain, I would not be playing around with potent stuff like HGH and AAS...

2- how is your diet like? you are aware you should be watching your carb intake so as not to mess with your insulin tolerance? I would also watch my sodium intake so as to reduce bloating and water retention...I found that Potassium supplements help a lot...

3- why do you want to add AAS at this stage if you are getting great results from HGH alone? again, you have the luxury of having what I call a "virgin" body in the sense your receptors have never seen any AAS...why play with that if HGH is giving you great results???

build your body, increase your lean muscle mass...get to know it better and how it reacts to different factors, keep reading and researching and then, a year from now, add the AAS to the mixture and see the magic happen...

just my 2 cents..

Grizzly Live is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playapanda
    Anavar and Serostim
    Hi there- I am a 30 year old male 5'11" 210 lbs and not sure of the BF %. I was very active up until about 5 or 6 years ago (before work consumed my life) Once work took over my poor habits were in full swing. I was smoking a pack a day, eating fast food all the time, drinking, and not exercising. I went from 175 pound healthy person to a 235 pound fat ass that felt horrible all the time. 9 months ago I made some decisions to change my life. I quit smoking, started training, got my diet in check, and have a much happier healthier life. Here is where the questions come in....I have been taking Serostim 6 days a week at 4.5iu a day for only 6 weeks now, but seen and felt amazing results. I also started my first cycle of anavar a week ago 60mg ED. Here are the questions:

1. What type of results can I expect?
    2. In the last week I have gained 8 pounds and know it is not all lean muscle obviously, but I look better than ever. Is this water weight? Is this normal?
    3. Are there any negative effects of mixing these two?
    4. I have read so many mixed reviews on this but i need to ask again, Do I need a PCT coming off of my 6 week cycle of var? If so, does OTC work?
    5. How long should I cycle the anavar 6 weeks on 4 weeks off?

Any information would be great. I have read a ton of blogs and forums on these two subjects, but very few together. I know everyone is going to say throw T in the mixed, but honestly I am a little scared of all 3.

Ohh also, I am training crossfit 5 days a week and seeing great results in weight and times.

Hope you guys can help.
    Ok you need to use T and and although Anavar is very mild on the liver I still recommend milk thistle for protection. And you need to trim your bf down to atleast under 20%. And you need to fine toon your diet to bulk as a cutting first cycle IMO is dumb. You need more research and realistically more training.

Thread Information