Thread: Igf1

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100

Igf1

I'd like to here what see people's results from this. Muscle gain, fat loss, ect. This will be in my upcoming cycle, and I may run it for 4wks by its self.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your talking about LR3? because if ifg-1 is very hard to find infact its impossible.

LR3 is complete garbage and all hype, don't be fooled into buy this crap, does nothing for muscle gain and all results will leave the body once you stop, ive spent thousands on this product back in the day and in all honesty dont even think about buy something cheap what may produce the same results as hgh, there is no cheap alternative to real hgh - seek pharm grade

D@K
    D@K is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your talking about LR3? because if ifg-1 is very hard to find infact its impossible.

LR3 is complete garbage and all hype, don't be fooled into buy this crap, does nothing for muscle gain and all results will leave the body once you stop, ive spent thousands on this product back in the day and in all honesty dont even think about buy something cheap what may produce the same results as hgh, there is no cheap alternative to real hgh - seek pharm grade
    This is the most legit response you will get. Forget about LR3. Pharm Grade HGH is the way to go. I run Norditropin Nordilet pens year round, and I have never looked or felt better. Buy in bulk and it will be very affordable and worth it

Hephens is offline Member
    igf-1 lr3 just like marcus said, i dunno what chemical it is but doesn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Thanks for this. Yes I was looking at lr3. I've read good results on boards and random other places. I would love to run a low dose hgh year round, but do do finding real hgh makes it tuff. Let alone the cost factor, but finding a good source as we all know is tricky.

Sociabear is offline Junior Member
    You know I got good muscle fulness from it and that was it. Not worth the money as stated.

teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I recently watched a video on HGH, the guy mentioned it made him feel good, but in his opinion, people were taking too much of it and wasn't worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by teezer33 View Post
    I recently watched a video on HGH, the guy mentioned it made him feel good, but in his opinion, people were taking too much of it and wasn't worth the money.
    I would only be using low doses 4ius max a day anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg

I would only be using low doses 4ius max a day anyway.
    What's everyone's thoughts on ghrp then?

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Take a look into mod grf 1-29 and Ipamorelin. I've been on for just over a month and have been impressed enough to run for 6 months. Keep in mind I'm looking for anti-aging, leaning up and general well being. It also healed up a nagging shoulder injury I've been dealing with for over a year in about 2-3 weeks as well as a chronic sore arch in my foot from running. They are completely gone (that alone was worth it). My hair and nails are growing almost twice as fast in the last 2 weeks and I felt a general sense of well being within a matter of days. I've ran hgh at a low dose 1.5-2.5 IU's for over a year in the past and this seems very similar if not better.

There is no comparison to real hgh if you use it correctly, don't even think any of these poor mans gh alternatives will work or any of the gains will stay, they wont. Don't buy a poor mans gh alternative save up and buy the real thing.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I currently take a GHRP and like it. However, I've never taken pharm grade hgh. If I had a choice, I'd opt for hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    There is no comparison to real hgh if you use it correctly, don't even think any of these poor mans gh alternatives will work or any of the gains will stay, they wont. Don't buy a poor mans gh alternative save up and buy the real thing.
    So the hunt begins for me then.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Like Marcus3000 alluded to: you arent going to find legit IGF-1 on the internet nor can you get prescription for it.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Are you saying the sponsor is selling bunk IGF-1 Lr3? Them is fighting words. AR-R , your move.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256 View Post
    Are you saying the sponsor is selling bunk IGF-1 Lr3? Them is fighting words. AR-R, your move.
    No they don't sell bunk lr3. Read the posts for gods sake

Thread Information