Sermorelin, GHRP6 and GHRP 2 Q's...

I'm very new to peptides and would like to find out some information from knowledgeable members who have used or currently use the following peptides; Sermorelin Acetate with GHRP6 and GHRP2.

I've done some research and I'm still coming up short, so maybe you can answer the following Q's...

1) I've read that any forumla in a vial should be in a 3mg vial, the logic behind this is that it doesn't last or begins to degrade after 3-4weeks, Is this correct?

2) This will piggy-back the previous question. If this is correct, then anything that comes in greater than a 3mg vial would technically be a waste, right? I've found places that carry it in 19mg and 24mg vials, but I want to be sure it will survive once reconstructed and refrigerated.

3) I've found that you need to run these compounds for at least 6 months in order for them to be effective, is this correct?

4) My natural GH won't be suppressed as this is simply stimulating the pituitary to release more of my natural GH, but if my natural GH is capped out then no amount of treatment will be effective, correct?

Thank you in advance for answering....

bump

Thread Information