Thread: HGH Questions

AroundForInfo is offline New Member

HGH Questions

I only have two questions and I haven't been able to find it online. I thought I'd post it here and someone might have some answers for me. I have always wondered if you are putting less water in the HGH does it make the effects stronger as for example putting 1cc/ml instead of 2cc/ml. Also how sensitive is HGH once the water is put in. Thank you to anybody who helps, I appreciate it.

imom is offline Banned
    All that matters is the amount of HGH delivered, not how much water it was delivered with.

If you store dry HGH in a cool dark place it'll keep for a while. 6 months, maybe a year. Once you constitute it, you need to refrigerate it. I would say use it within 2 weeks.

AroundForInfo is offline New Member
    Thank you for the information but I wanted to know does the amount of water you put in effect the strength of the HGH? If I add more water will the effects be lowered?

Othello is offline Member
    I think OP is worried about diluting HGH.

Technically, it would impact if you do not modify the amount injected according to the new dosage...furthermore, with less water, you would risk having some of the HGH still undisolved which could be an issue.

The amount of HGH, in iu's, of the vial does not change with dilution. For example, let's say you have 10iu in a vial and you dilute with 1cc of BW. The concentration is 10iu/cc. If you put 2cc of BW the concentration is still 10iu/2cc or 5iu/cc. The amount of iu's in the vial hasn't changed but the iu's per cc has changed.

Beast177 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The amount of HGH, in iu's, of the vial does not change with dilution. For example, let's say you have 10iu in a vial and you dilute with 1cc of BW. The concentration is 10iu/cc. If you put 2cc of BW the concentration is still 10iu/2cc or 5iu/cc. The amount of iu's in the vial hasn't changed but the iu's per cc has changed.
    Exactly right.

Thread Information