ptex is offline New Member

L5 S1 herniation

So I guess I have a L5 S1 herniation its ****ing with my left foot I can't move my toes up or my foot out. Anyway I'm going to have a microscopic discectomy asap and my Dr told me I can never deadlift or squat again which are my favorite lifts. Would hgh help in my recovery? How do I know if the place I found to get it is legit?

I asked my Dr if hgh would help he said no thats only for building muscle. I did not argue but can't believe he said that but what ever.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You should read my TB500 log.

Roman's TB-500 log...........

I refer to it as the healing peptide, and I think is one of the better things on the market today.

Let me know if you have any questions.

---Roman

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    I suffered an L5 S1 lumbar disc prolapse 12 years ago
    I was in a bad way with physio chiropractor acupuncture and epidural with steroids to help ease the pain ........

7 yrs it can take for your nerves to heal from your back down to your little toe

I have little or no feeling down the side of my foot and live with pins and needles now 24-7

To finish on a positive note 2 years ago 4 yrs ago I was in the best shape if my life.

Today I am hopefully 6 weeks out from reaching my goal!!

Not done 1 squat or dead lift since

I know my body now good and bad bits

So in conclusion it's a new chapter so train smart!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    I suffered an L5 S1 lumbar disc prolapse 12 years ago
    I was in a bad way with physio chiropractor acupuncture and epidural with steroids to help ease the pain ........

7 yrs it can take for your nerves to heal from your back down to your little toe

I have little or no feeling down the side of my foot and live with pins and needles now 24-7

To finish on a positive note 2 years ago 4 yrs ago I was in the best shape if my life.

Today I am hopefully 6 weeks out from reaching my goal!!

Not done 1 squat or dead lift since

I know my body now good and bad bits

So in conclusion it's a new chapter so train smart!!
    Well done man, Im guessing you are more of a body builder and have no real need for compound lifts? I really don't know too much about BBing, Im in to oly lifts at high intensity to facilitate my Mtn biking, mtn running, skiing..... Im thinking 7 years is a looooog time to get back out there. Ugghg

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    You should read my TB500 log.
    It will be a year for that thread at the end of the month it will take me a min to read it.

Thread Information