Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1

    HGH VS Peptides cjc and ghrp and igf

    Ive never done real hgh always been expensive. Ive tried peptides they work great for me.
    I was wondering how 3 shots of ghrp and cjc. Is equal or greater than 1 iu of hgh .

    For me seems like peptides can get just as expensive. Also how long till you see results with HGH vs peptides. Thanks.

    --AZ

  2. #2
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bump

  3. #3
    QualityControl's Avatar
    QualityControl is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47
    I know im new but my 2 cents cuz ive been reading about peps like crazy and I read somewhere that 3 doses of ghrp/ghrh is like 3iu of gh. Could be wrong but I think that is the figure I remember reading.

  4. #4
    Suppe454 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4
    The only way to determine weather your secreagouges are effective is a simple IGF-1 blood test. I was taking CJC-1295 along with TC 200 1 cc a week but my IGF-1 was slowly going up but not like HGH. I met a guy who was a chemist and owned a compounding pharmacy in Houston and he said you really don't know what your getting bc its research shit. I switched to his brand and pinned 100mcg semorelin combo with 100mcgGHRP2 and 100mcg GHRP6 0.2ml total ( 600mcg ) and in a month my IGF-1 was over 300 that's HGH#s so I have to say his peptides from a real pharmacy prescribed by a dr blew away peptide labs shit.

  5. #5
    Permabulk's Avatar
    Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    136
    I'm super glad you made this thread, OP. I was seriously about to make the same one today!

    I'm just going to take the plunge man, I've been reading about it forever, I'm tired of hearing about how bad shitty chinese bluetops are, and I think it's worth a shot!

    Pros: Cheaper
    Legal
    You keep your natural pulses

    Cons:Apparently less effective?

    From Swifto's thread: "100 mcg produces the equivalent response of 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH"

    so at 300mcg a day, 9iu? I have to try it.

    I'm not ordering from our sponsor, but a different shark if you catch my drift. I don't know what the rules are talking about that, so I'll leave it there.

  6. #6
    Othello's Avatar
    Othello is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    524
    Correct me if I am wrong but peptides work on "forcing" your body to secrete more HGH...so basically, after a certain age, say 50+, I doubt that peps would work as well as hgh itself...

  7. #7
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk
    I'm super glad you made this thread, OP. I was seriously about to make the same one today!

    I'm just going to take the plunge man, I've been reading about it forever, I'm tired of hearing about how bad shitty chinese bluetops are, and I think it's worth a shot!

    Pros: Cheaper
    Legal
    You keep your natural pulses

    Cons:Apparently less effective?

    From Swifto's thread: "100 mcg produces the equivalent response of 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH"

    so at 300mcg a day, 9iu? I have to try it.

    I'm not ordering from our sponsor, but a different shark if you catch my drift. I don't know what the rules are talking about that, so I'll leave it there.
    I was going to do the same and was warned not to. I'll give you the same warning. You won't be happy with ordering from them. Take it for what it worth...... Just don't wanna see people waste $$
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  8. #8
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

    I was going to do the same and was warned not to. I'll give you the same warning. You won't be happy with ordering from them. Take it for what it worth...... Just don't wanna see people waste $$
    I actually do peptides . Just never gh .
    Ive done 3-500mcg 3xs a day for about 3 months I got lean but had gh sides like joint discomfort , lethargy . And I actually think I got a little gut I may be tripping but just seems that way.

    Peps can be expensive too . Just not sure if I should use real gh-1-2 ius a day for 6-13 months vs peps ...

  9. #9
    Permabulk's Avatar
    Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I was going to do the same and was warned not to. I'll give you the same warning. You won't be happy with ordering from them. Take it for what it worth...... Just don't wanna see people waste $$
    Hazard, I know you are one of the bigger guys in here, and I respect your opinion, I just feel it's worth a shot. *shugs* Some people seem to like it, and there are advantages to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    I actually do peptides . Just never gh .
    Ive done 3-500mcg 3xs a day for about 3 months I got lean but had gh sides like joint discomfort , lethargy . And I actually think I got a little gut I may be tripping but just seems that way.

    Peps can be expensive too . Just not sure if I should use real gh-1-2 ius a day for 6-13 months vs peps ...

    From everything I have read, 1 MG a day is WAY more equiv than 1 or 2 iu of synthetic. Why would you not get GH sides from GH? If it's working for you, and cheaper...then...

  10. #10
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk View Post

    Hazard, I know you are one of the bigger guys in here, and I respect your opinion, I just feel it's worth a shot. *shugs* Some people seem to like it, and there are advantages to it.

    From everything I have read, 1 MG a day is WAY more equiv than 1 or 2 iu of synthetic. Why would you not get GH sides from GH? If it's working for you, and cheaper...then...
    I'm wanting to havr energy and youthful feeling good skin and drop fat . Maybe I was just using too much .

  11. #11
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    I'm not saying peptides are crap..... I'm saying the "other shark" is..... Or atleast very well may be. I was warned against using them. That's all
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  12. #12
    NWIron is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    88
    I am getting CTS from CJC no dac/ipam and I've only been on 100mcg 3xs day for 5 days. Sleeping like a baby. Stuff came as a combo both peptides in the same vial. Seems like it's the real deal. I'm just hoping the body doesn't burn out from the peptides pressing the "gh button" over and over and over again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •