Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Igf 1 lr3

Perseverance1 is offline Banned

Igf 1 lr3

Can you mix it with bac or will it degrade the peptide? If so, by what %?

What's the max dose (for effective gains)? I've currently got 10mg on hand...

Pin sub q or spot injections?

Looking for experienced users, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Can you mix it with bac or will it degrade the peptide? If so, by what %?

What's the max dose (for effective gains)? I've currently got 10mg on hand...

You can mix with bac water but it will last not nearly as long, I think it was like a week before it starts to degrade. By how much? I don't know. AA isn't that hard to get and you can even make your own.

The max dose? Ive seen it run as high as 120 mcg/ed but the average dose is anywhere from 60-100 mcg.

IM injections post workout. (spot injections)

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    You can mix with bac water but it will last not nearly as long, I think it was like a week before it starts to degrade. By how much? I don't know. AA isn't that hard to get and you can even make your own.

The max dose? Ive seen it run as high as 120 mcg/ed but the average dose is anywhere from 60-100 mcg.

IM injections post workout. (spot injections)
    this is a BS myth! Iv lost count how many times iv posted about this ( not here so much) sellers jumped on the bandwagon when bro-science was allover the place with AA being needed for lr3. BS... this came out of miss understanding a studie (or more) on where they used Glacial acetic acid (WATERLESS AA) to dilute the peptide in study ( not on humans btw) and so it came about on using AA. and I fell for it too for a short time.. Till a chemist cleared it up for me and i then did more research and saw what he meant.

DONT use AA the sellers are pushing ( demand = $, if your going to ask why they stand by it, ask for a studie with normal AA , you wont get one, even waterless AA mention is scarce to find)

spot injections are also point less in my op, it goes systemic as does other peps. its like trying to pin testp or base in the muscle worked and expecting to notice something out of it vs. a normal glute shot... difference would be minimal and some notice swelling and think this is "pump" or "growth". use IGF1 subq.
    Twin and xvxrogerxvx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Can you mix it with bac or will it degrade the peptide? If so, by what %? Use bac water, should last a few weeks or more is stored in fridge, how much? no one can tell you that, toomany factors

What's the max dose (for effective gains)? I've currently got 10mg on hand... I would rec 30-60mcg ed, and try to pin it as far AWAY from your workout as possible. i rec 2hrs after, let your bodies natty growth factors do their work first, pinning it right after may blunt some of this effect and why i rec it post, but int he end what ever way will work.

SubQ , dont waste your time with spot injects, more scar tissue and its pretty much pointless. if you find NO hassle in it yourself then go for it, but dont expect to notice differing effect over a normal subq shot (other then some mild muscle swelling in the area)

Iv used igf1 MANY times and other peptides so its research with exp for the above in red.

good luck
    Twin likes this.

Nice, I can't wait till I finish the batch I mixed with AA lol that shit does NOT feel good pinning -_-"

After that ill drop my dose from 120mcg to 100 on lift days.....ill prob start pinning it right in the morning with my ghrp/cjc shot.

Can I mix these in one syringe? What about adding MT-II as well?

Thanks for the input guys.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Iv used igf1 MANY times and other peptides so its research with exp for the above in red.

good luck
    What results did u have with igf-1

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Can this stuff (IGF-1) also be used to heal tendons?

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    You should look into TB-500 or BPC 157....I have read that IGF-1 Lr3 can have some healing properties but I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction...

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Already trying the TB-500 and am getting good results. I will look into BPC 157. Thanks!

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Originally Posted by Perseverance1

Can you mix it with bac or will it degrade the peptide? If so, by what %? Use bac water, should last a few weeks or more is stored in fridge, how much? no one can tell you that, toomany factors

What's the max dose (for effective gains)? I've currently got 10mg on hand... I would rec 30-60mcg ed, and try to pin it as far AWAY from your workout as possible. i rec 2hrs after, let your bodies natty growth factors do their work first, pinning it right after may blunt some of this effect and why i rec it post, but int he end what ever way will work.

SubQ , dont waste your time with spot injects, more scar tissue and its pretty much pointless. if you find NO hassle in it yourself then go for it, but dont expect to notice differing effect over a normal subq shot (other then some mild muscle swelling in the area)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Not claiming to be right, but I've heard the exact opposite of this. I've heard to pin immediately after a workout and to go bilaterally in the muscle group worked that day. Have you tried both ways and had better results this way?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I agree with everything pork said. I've also seen a study done on AA vs SC vs BW and there was virtually no difference in degradation across the board. I can tell you from experience than the former burn and the ladder goes in smooth.
    I like IGF1 LR3 personally. I've run it many different ways and have seen results in every way that I've run it.
    The biggest spacing schedule I've used was 80mcg e4d, still seen great effects as far as vascularity and leaness goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256 View Post
    Originally Posted by Perseverance1

-----------------------------------------------------------

Not claiming to be right, but I've heard the exact opposite of this. I've heard to pin immediately after a workout and to go bilaterally in the muscle group worked that day. Have you tried both ways and had better results this way?

I've read a very well put together article stating exactly what you just said.....but have you ever tried to pin your pec with 50mcg of AA/igf? Shit sucks and I'm not doing it when people seem to get great results from using bw subQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    What results did u have with igf-1
    awesome muscle fullness while on. crazy pumps. lean mild gains ( couple lb or more) and joints seemed to hurt less/ heal better.

its not magic, but i notice it when on and its nice for helping gains long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I agree with everything pork said. I've also seen a study done on AA vs SC vs BW and there was virtually no difference in degradation across the board. I can tell you from experience than the former burn and the ladder goes in smooth.
    I like IGF1 LR3 personally. I've run it many different ways and have seen results in every way that I've run it.
    The biggest spacing schedule I've used was 80mcg e4d, still seen great effects as far as vascularity and leaness goes.
    thanks. also its miss understood to use AA with igf on the forums, it stems from the miss understanding form a study that used WATERLESS AA in research! google: Glacial acetic acid

but bro-science can spread quick. even some RC shops are selling it when its flawed thinking that brought it this far... demand and $$$ talks I guess...

Its not what you guys are using trust me. and not sure if you could endure the pain even if you could find it...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    I feel it can.. but i also been researching TB500. haven't used it yet, but something to look into for sure. I rec you do.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I feel it can.. but i also been researching TB500. haven't used it yet, but something to look into for sure. I rec you do.
    You have help me in the past with a lot of great experienced advice so I will share some Personal research of mine

Times Roman has a thread that gives you a basic guide for reconstitution and how much to frontload and so forth

In my research at 53 and mas TRAIMA I swear by TB - 500 and I will give you some examples

I started 5 mths ago and I have dropped the weight on my workouts but that was just so I would not reinjure a torn rotator Cuff that needed surgery it has completly healed to the point that surgery is no longer needed and also I am sure (In relation to my kneee ) The Testtosterone did make the muscles stronger and that relieved some of the pain from Dr. injected Efexor injections of 3 every 6 mths I am down to 0 and no knee pain and mine was so bad I walked with a limp

TB-500 also heals external wounds . . . . I have DVT in my left lower extremity (Calf) and I had a Wound for 9 mths that would not heal due to lack of cirulation and = slow to no tissue growth for external wond repair. All ulsers afre gone and the long term ulser / wound has healed

Additionally once Frontloaded and on maintaince dosage workout recovery is basicly not any . .lol No soreness even after a Chest Shoulder and Tricept day and I mean a 2 hour workput hard with 4 sets of 25 to 30 and 3 to 4 excersies on each body part I have more time than money . . . lol !

I Run higher Maintance doseage than most due to age and sever complete body Trauma and replaced joints and shoulder surgerys ! I take 2 MG a week and I would take leass Testosterone if I had to choose between the 2 it has not come to that yet .

PM me and I will be happy to refer a site that has the Best deal on the Internt for TB - 500

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Now for my real question conserning this thread !

I have found a W/S site that has great prices on HCG and EGF but no 1 after the EGF ? What are the benefits if EGF and is it a use alone PEPTIDE ?

I am Stocking up for a 6 mth run of cjc1295 w/o DAC ,GHRP 2, Impremil SP SORRY, and when the GHRP 2 runs out finish with GHRP 6 !

What is EGF

Is it in the HCG, HMG, Peptide / hormone family I just noticed the EGF as opposed to IGF as I was typing this question I appologize .

Also site has good prices on IGF-1 Lr3 Growth Factor comes 10 0.1 mg vials very good price I can even afford this at this price !

Courios if cjc1295 w/o DAC is needed to use IFG 1 Lr5 Growth Factor ? If vial comes in 0.1 mg what would be the BAC reconstitution amount and as opposed to pinning mcg I would want to pin .10 mg per dose in slin pin and is it an am pin and pre and post workout dosage ?

Again pm me and I will be happy to share the site HCG can't be beat and they even tell you how to confirm if real HCG or not with a pregneancy test

Thanks again for you men with tempered answers for me I try to read and find answers but I still am awful with conversion to mcg in the syringe ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-12-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    You have help me in the past with a lot of great experienced advice so I will share some Personal research of mine

Times Roman has a thread that gives you a basic guide for reconstitution and how much to frontload and so forth

In my research at 53 and mas TRAIMA I swear by TB - 500 and I will give you some examples

I started 5 mths ago and I have dropped the weight on my workouts but that was just so I would not reinjure a torn rotator Cuff that needed surgery it has completly healed to the point that surgery is no longer needed and also I am sure (In relation to my kneee ) The Testtosterone did make the muscles stronger and that relieved some of the pain from Dr. injected Efexor injections of 3 every 6 mths I am down to 0 and no knee pain and mine was so bad I walked with a limp

TB-500 also heals external wounds . . . . I have DVT in my left lower extremity (Calf) and I had a Wound for 9 mths that would not heal due to lack of cirulation and = slow to no tissue growth for external wond repair. All ulsers afre gone and the long term ulser / wound has healed

Additionally once Frontloaded and on maintaince dosage workout recovery is basicly not any . .lol No soreness even after a Chest Shoulder and Tricept day and I mean a 2 hour workput hard with 4 sets of 25 to 30 and 3 to 4 excersies on each body part I have more time than money . . . lol !

I Run higher Maintance doseage than most due to age and sever complete body Trauma and replaced joints and shoulder surgerys ! I take 2 MG a week and I would take leass Testosterone if I had to choose between the 2 it has not come to that yet .

PM me and I will be happy to refer a site that has the Best deal on the Internt for TB - 500
    awesome feedback!
    Thanks alot! I LOVE hearing about TB500 since it is very interesting ( to me at least)
    Thanks for the feed back!

awesome feedback!
    Thanks alot! I LOVE hearing about TB500 since it is very interesting ( to me at least)
    Thanks for the feed back!
    looks like in the coming years I will be using this one! thanks for the feedback again! LOVE this forum!

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    looks like in the coming years I will be using this one! thanks for the feedback again! LOVE this forum!
    porkchop, did you ever end up trying TB-500? I'm currently on my third week, and am starting to notice the nagging pains I was having are greatly subsiding. Like anything, it's not magic, but I do believe it's beginning to have a positive effect on my achy joints.

I've also just started Ostarine and Mk-677 in the hopes that will accelerate healing. I just started a thread on that and will be updating about once a week.

Thread Information