gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member

TB 500 log for MTSS (medail tibial stress syndrome)

We all should be aware of TR log of here for his shoulder and the relieve he felt when running TB, so I am going to give it a go also. Hopefully we can gain a better understanding of the compound and how it reacts in our bodies. After all, personal experience is best right!

background: I have been dealing with MTSS for 13 months. I have taken off 6 week and it didn't do anything, they came right back within a couple days. Then an additional 4 weeks and same result.
    I am not even a runner, I play Frisbee (disc) with my wife and friends once sometimes twice a week.
    I believe the cause was weight gain and failure to stay in running shape.

I pinned 4mg sub q in my quad last night. I had to use two cause the amount of fluid in each slin pin was not enough. so I put 2 mg in each quad.
    Nothing to report upon pin or today. Do not feel any different better or worse.

week 1 4mg
    week 2 4mg
    week 3 4mg
    week 4 4 mg
    week 5 4 mg
    week 6 4 mg
    I may continue this protocol if I feel it is working in my favor, cause we all know this stuff is not cheap.

I am hoping with limited running and doing my PT exercises that I can find some relief and possible improvement over the next 6 weeks

I forgot to mention that my right knee was bothering me this morning when I was squatting and my right wrist is still being weird from whatever I did to it. I will keep an eye on this two issues as well.

Nothing to report. Have not done any exercise to aggravate the shins. No sides or feeling funny either. 2nd pin of 4mg tomo

Middle of week two and shins do feel a little better. But knee is bothering me now. Haha we will see after week 4 how I feel. Knee is probably more from upping the cardio the last two week's.

Thread Information