MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Less Bloat on HGH = Potassium Supplementation(government study)

Epithelial sodium channel is a key mediator of... [Endocrinology. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Heres a good study showing how potassium can help with hgh bloat. Obviously too much potassium isnt good but you keep it within reason.....

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I have never had a bloat problem on pharmacy grade hgh. Granite I have not dose higher than 8 ius a day.
    I do like your thorough research on hgh mackattack. Keep it up buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    I have never had a bloat problem on pharmacy grade hgh. Granite I have not dose higher than 8 ius a day.
    I do like your thorough research on hgh mackattack. Keep it up buddy.

Thanks man. I like to share the information I seek so it can help others at the same time. Safety first lol.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't see where they stated that in the study (though I only have the abstract and graphs)...
    But what I did gather is merely that GH increases sodium reabsorption in the kidneys, which would lead me to believe that a low sodium + high potassium diet would help with water retention, as would Lasix in more severe cases. But this applies to anyone with edema, not just those using GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I don't see where they stated that in the study (though I only have the abstract and graphs)...
    But what I did gather is merely that GH increases sodium reabsorption in the kidneys, which would lead me to believe that a low sodium + high potassium diet would help with water retention, as would Lasix in more severe cases. But this applies to anyone with edema, not just those using GH.
    Scientifically shows that hgh bloat can be helped by potassium increase and low sodium to a certain extent. that extent person to person changes obviously though. At least thats how i saw it, correct me if im wrong.

Thread Information