go4gold is offline Member

Increase hgh during cycle?

Just wondering, I am planning about 18months of hgh. But will cycle on and off with other gear. I am looking at a few cycles of prop/ tren / and some var cycles. Now my question is should I increase hgh while on these cycles. I am looking at 3 iu a day while off, and work up it to 3 iu twice a day while on. Goals to keep lean mass that I gain from cycles. Just wonder if this will help increase mass building while on, and keep gains while off. My hgh experience usually consisted of long term 3 iu a day to help with fat loss and keeping it off, which has been effective. But looking at a little more mass if this will help! Thanks for any input.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes increase the gh dose while on cycle to around 8ius if your looking for muscles building effects, while in pct and off cycle drop it down to around 4 ius.

Thanks man, guess I'll need to get a little more. Getting everything in order before I start this 18 month journey. Do most people just deal with the sides like the carpel and numbness at those higher doses or is there a way to avoid them. I usually start to feel those sides at 5+ iu. Also, do you think keeping strength gains as well will result from the higher hgh dosage during the cycles? I do compete and hope to keep most strength gains.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Which hgh are you going to be running?

Ill be running the Elitropin. I have heard some shady things about these type, but I do feel my source is legit and the results were apparent to me as far as leaning me out. But the hand numbness and joint discomfort at times made it a bit tough at 5ius. maybe I can put up with the sides and get use to them or have them seem less annoying.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My sides are the exact same when going from 4 iu's off cycle to 8 iu's on cycle. The CTS sides are pretty bad and I just deal with it.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    anabolic effects from somatropin are small.

I agree, but I am hoping over time to solidify some gains and lose fat with it also. Ill be taking other stuff to help with the anabolic effect

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Elitetropin
    Thats chinese ?

Thread Information