Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By calstate23

Thread: Torn shoulder/ bi tendon

mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member

Torn shoulder/ bi tendon

So the news is in and it's pretty bad. I have torn this tendon and my ortho is pushing surgery pretty hard on me. He did present me with the options of physical therapy and/ or surgery. He's saying this is a 3/4 or better and it won't heal by itself ever. Problem is, I play baseball and any player that has gotten this surgery was never able to throw the same again. I have stopped all my training and compounds. At 33 years old this may just be the end I guess but the morei read about tb-500 the more I want to hear from others.----thanks guys

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.slippyfist69 View Post
    So the news is in and it's pretty bad. I have torn this tendon and my ortho is pushing surgery pretty hard on me. He did present me with the options of physical therapy and/ or surgery. He's saying this is a 3/4 or better and it won't heal by itself ever. Problem is, I play baseball and any player that has gotten this surgery was never able to throw the same again. I have stopped all my training and compounds. At 33 years old this may just be the end I guess but the morei read about tb-500 the more I want to hear from others.----thanks guys
    Always physical therapy first...Surgery is always last option...

What is exactly is torn shoulder? (Rotator? Labrum? etc) and bicep tendon was it ripped off the bone? Muscle tore from tendon?
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information