Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Granovich

Thread: Jintropin should I reduce dosage?

Facecrash is offline Member

Jintropin should I reduce dosage?

All the searches I found turned into threads about ordering etc so I want to ask

It's a been 6 weeks, I ran 2iu for 4 and been running 3iu the last 2 weeks 5 on and 2 off and 100 mcg iron dragon t4 on days I take gh

I'm getting extreme knee pain and hand pain. I run 3-5 miles per day and box 3 days per week. My knees are getting worse.

Also on trt 80mg test per week and .5 adex per week

My goal is to reduce body fat, rehab shoulder from major shoulder repair surgery 16 months ago, and benefit from general health advantages, skin, well being etc

Will 2iu accomplish this? I plan on running for at least a year

Thanks

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Reduce your dosage to 2iu ED. If you keep up that dosage you won't be able to clinch your fist and will have a hard time on the heavy bags. It happened to me also. I also box.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    wheres your jintropin from ? thats very unusual sides

Ok I'll reduce to 2iu

Jin is from gensci and I verified its authentic. Joint pain is an unusual side of gh really?

that extreme ... ? id say so .... im taking same stuff and no probs as most others .
    since your taking same jins then fair enough - i was merely inquiring what sort of jins , as you know theres alot of fakes about

even so , that low dose is extreme . im running 7i.u e.d + t4

id say 5i.u e.d min 6 months to see any benefit let alone probs with sides mate .

personally 2i.u isnt worth taking
    Last edited by swithuk; 07-28-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been on the Jins since March and experience some pretty bad CTS sides. They started about a month or so and have been that way ever since even when splitting dose. Now up to 8 iu's and still the same (haven't gotten any worse).

Othello is offline Member
    Weird indeed!!!

I am experiencing the same knee problem...It started yesterday...so hard i have to limp while I walk...left knee...

I am on 5ius ED of Norditropin (pharm grade). started on May 10th which means im on my 12th week. started at 2ius ED and gradually bumped up to the current dose. been on 5ius for about 2 weeks now.

numbness in arms and wrists is there...clenching my fists feels like I have a tough stress ball in my hand...I can deal with those as long as they are not impacting my work or gym sessions but the knee problem is shitty...

could the knee pain be related to HGH?

Weird indeed!!!

I am experiencing the same knee problem...It started yesterday...so hard i have to limp while I walk...left knee...

I am on 5ius ED of Norditropin (pharm grade). started on May 10th which means im on my 12th week. started at 2ius ED and gradually bumped up to the current dose. been on 5ius for about 2 weeks now.

numbness in arms and wrists is there...clenching my fists feels like I have a tough stress ball in my hand...I can deal with those as long as they are not impacting my work or gym sessions but the knee problem is shitty...

could the knee pain be related to HGH?

So what I'm hearing is that although I'm having these sides on pharm grade jins I should increase my dosage? And that 2iu is a waste of time with no benefit at all? Really?

Even with my goals being for long term wellness and fat loss, injury rehab?

Wow!

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Keep running 2 IU for a while
    I would get that knee checked anyway
    And get blood work
    Maybe your AI is crushing your E2 and thats why you are having joints problem
    Red Bastard likes this.

I took sat and sun off of gh and my knee is now fine as are my hands. It's def the gh. Also I had bw done 2 weeks and e2 estradiol was in check. Only other thing I can think of is maybe test is affecting bone density

But more likely I need to run 2iu for a while. Does anyone know if 2iu will accomplish the minimal goals I'm looking for?

sure run 2i.u for a while but ultimately id say 5i.u e.d minimum - maybe 4i.u

5i.u for general benefits or maintenance . 8i.u for increases in muscle etc
    Last edited by swithuk; 07-30-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Any other feedback? I'm finding in my research that 2iu is perfect for my goals.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem with my knees on genotropin and everyone was saying its not a side of hgh and trying to make me think it was a lasting effect from some bad generics I took. All I know is I couldn't squat heavy on 3.6iu of genotropin and occasionally I banged my knee on something and it hurt like 40x worse than usual. Once I lowered the dose towards the end it got better and finally when I came off my knees were back to full strength

I hate to say this but Jins are notoriously faked. If you're getting CTS at 2iu's I don't think your stuff is HGH.

That would suck balls. How can I find out if I'm on hgh? I scratched off and matched the serial number fibers on gensci site beginning of June . I'm also experiencing amazing sleep and numbness of hands.

Is there bloodwork I can do? If not hgh what did gensci give me to inject?

Also, I'm not in denial, I realize it may be fake. But I noticed also the fibers are real and not printed. Also I have not been having much cts just a bit of hand pain but the knee pain is worse.

In the event is it real has anyone experienced these sides? And has anyone had success at 2iu for fat loss and health benefits?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    So what I'm hearing is that although I'm having these sides on pharm grade jins I should increase my dosage? And that 2iu is a waste of time with no benefit at all? Really?

Even with my goals being for long term wellness and fat loss, injury rehab?

Wow!
    Well if you are taking real Jin IMO 2iu's work for anti-aging, wellness. I do well with 2iu's. But 3 is better. Even for reducing body fat i think 2iu's is adequate. If you are not looking for more intense levels of success. You can not pig out etc. and expect it to overcome a poor diet. But 3iu's does make a big difference. 2IU'S is generally anti-aging prescription dosage. I realize doc's are conservative, but everyone is not taking hgh for great gains etc. It is a long term product and based on your age and affordability 2iu's will work. Based on my age i would rather take 2iu's for a longer period of time and have better long term health than look good for a year. i am not using now due to financial reasons, but at my age i would prefer to just stay on at 2iu's than 4iu's and have to stop. As you get older, things change and longevity becomes more important.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I hate to say this but Jins are notoriously faked. If you're getting CTS at 2iu's I don't think your stuff is HGH.
    I am seeing that some are finding real Jin's on this thread, but the Jin's i had came from a gensci site "not sure if same site as others used" and had all the authentication etc. and were horribly counterfeit. It has been gone over on another thread on this forum so i do not want to stir things up or confuse anyone. Also, mine were not the ukranian jins, they were chinese and it was around 3 years back i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I am seeing that some are finding real Jin's on this thread, but the Jin's i had came from a gensci site "not sure if same site as others used" and had all the authentication etc. and were horribly counterfeit. It has been gone over on another thread on this forum so i do not want to stir things up or confuse anyone. Also, mine were not the ukranian jins, they were chinese and it was around 3 years back i believe.
    The Ukraine jins were confirmed good. But I believe there was is now a problem where people aren't getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    The Ukraine jins were confirmed good. But I believe there was is now a problem where people aren't getting them.
    Getting them as there order not being recieved or getting fakes?

Had same issues as OP on 5iu...pain became so much unbearable that i dropped 1 iu yesterday ...so im on 4 now and hoping it will fix the issue ... if not ill drop to 3 and see...thing is i dont want to drop below 4 especially that i also introduced test E to the equation on friday...

wrist pain is worst when i wake up or if my hand is inactive for a while... so is the numbness...then it kinda subsidises until i try to twist something like opening a tight jar or turning a knob that needs some effort...

funnily, my knees became better when i worked them out...I just did some smith presses and hack squats and presto no more knee pain!!!!

lets hope wrist pain goes away soon.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Had same issues as OP on 5iu...pain became so much unbearable that i dropped 1 iu yesterday ...so im on 4 now and hoping it will fix the issue ... if not ill drop to 3 and see...thing is i dont want to drop below 4 especially that i also introduced test E to the equation on friday...

wrist pain is worst when i wake up or if my hand is inactive for a while... so is the numbness...then it kinda subsidises until i try to twist something like opening a tight jar or turning a knob that needs some effort...

funnily, my knees became better when i worked them out...I just did some smith presses and hack squats and presto no more knee pain!!!!

lets hope wrist pain goes away soon.
    Sometimes no mater what you do, the sides will still occur. I have tried splitting injections 2 ius in a.m. 2 ius in p.m. etc and still had the same sides. It seems like they built up slowly and now it is just something I have to deal with if I want to use Hgh. I can say that my sides aren't any worse from 4 ius a day to 8 ius a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Sometimes no mater what you do, the sides will still occur. I have tried splitting injections 2 ius in a.m. 2 ius in p.m. etc and still had the same sides. It seems like they built up slowly and now it is just something I have to deal with if I want to use Hgh. I can say that my sides aren't any worse from 4 ius a day to 8 ius a day.
    when you say deal with them, is it because they eventually subsidize? or you get so used to them they no longer matter? thing is i was kinda afraid to have CTS at this stage and have to go for an operation which would be disastrous on all accounts for me.... if the issue is a temp one I can handle it ....

so I took a week off from the jins. all my pain went away. Then, I took 3 iu shot, the next day I had extreme back pain, cts in hands, and knee pain. I could barely get through the day. I did check with the Gensci site, the security numbers checked out and the fibers are real. It also said on the site that the security number had not been checked prior to me doing it.

Any thoughts/suggestions here?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Try 1iu/2iu EOD see if that helps and build the dose up, strange how you react so bad to the sides at such a low dose. When did you get these jins?

Ok I received them June 3rd. So try 1iu Ed for a week then ill try 2? The fact that they're checking out on the gensci site mean they're real? As mentioned I pulled the fibers out and they're real not printed

Thanks

Update, the past 2 days I've taken 1.5iu. So far so good, ctc seems to have subsided, knee pain and back pain drastically reduced. I'm going to start taking dandelion root to keep water retention down as I suspect that was causing the pain. Any other sugggestions welcome. Going to go to 2 iu in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    Ok I received them June 3rd. So try 1iu Ed for a week then ill try 2? The fact that they're checking out on the gensci site mean they're real? As mentioned I pulled the fibers out and they're real not printed

Thanks
    Some of these sides are unusual to me. If no one ever had extreme knee pain on pharm grade hgh before, i would be suspicious. My Jins checked out on site also, but were junk. Threads and all.

Just an update, I stopped taking 1.5 iu 2 weeks ago and feel myself again. The cts in my hands is almost all gone and knee and back pain gone completely

I had fake Jin with the security code and fibers checking out as real. I wasted 2k

Lesson learned ; even the most credible source checks cannot overcome the greed of foreign pharmacies who won't think twice about poisoning people and swindling those looking to better their lives. Bigger lesson learned; god/source/the universe has a plan for us all and we can accomplish anything we want naturally. There are no short cuts in life, you have to work hard to attain perfection, and bliss.

Thread Information