Maturenewbie is offline New Member

Norditropin dosing advise for long term use

Hello,
    I'm getting ready to start my 2nd cycle. It will be on Test Cyp 400mg-12wks, Deca 200mg-10 weeks, HGH - minimum 6 months. The AS cycle is the novice recommended cycle by this forum and I'll also follow forum's recommendation for PCT.

I'm 36yrs, 5'8", 180lbs, unk BF %(somewhat lean), 10yrs lifting experience with diet and cardio in check.

My question: I have 6 Norditropin (along w/NordiPen) 5mg/1.5ml. I've read a lot about IUs per day, but I don't know how it converts to mgs when it comes to Norditropin. I'll be able (finally have the funds) to stay on HGH for minimum six months.

My goal is to create the synergy effect when AS is combined with HGH. Please advise of Norditropin dosing regimen while combined with AS and when used by itself.
    Thank you.

It's approximately 3iu/mg. Your pen concentration's about 10iu/ml which is perfect. Start with 2iu/ed and work up after 10 days.

Hoplite is offline New Member
    I was using Norditropin Flexpros and I found 3iu or 1mg a day to be a sweet spot. I did amp it up to 4iu after 4 mos. and the wrist pain was almost unbearable, so much so I had to get off completely to cure it. So I've been off for two months now and I'm now starting to realize what that stuff was actually doing for me because I look like crap right now lol.

I should add I'm 46 yrs. old with low normal IGF score, so your mileage might vary.
    Last edited by Hoplite; 07-29-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Thanx, Hoplite, how did you cycle it? ED or 5 on 2 off? It seems like these two schemes are the most common ones that I've come across on the forum. My pens are 5mg each, so if I do 3iu or 1mg per day for the 5 on/2off scheme, I'll get five uses of each pen...it's pricy.lol

Hoplite is offline New Member
    I was actually doing 6 on / 1 off. I injected all at once in the morning. Didn't feel a thing for 5 weeks, no symptoms BUT I noticed I just "felt" good and my skin looked great. Oh I slept like a rock too. Hand numbness came in about week 5. After the 4th month people commenting around me like "dude you look big and hard". I'm on 250mg of Test a week for TRT, and I think that is important. Definitely take T4 with it. I started without T4 and once I added it felt like I upped my dosage by an extra IU.

I know man stuff is expensive as fook. I was spending a mortgage payment a month on it. Just stay at 2 to 2.5IU the first month because you won't really feel anything anyway. It's funny, once you start you will figure out ways to save money on other expenses so you can buy more GH LOL.

Thanx for the input! What was your regimen as far as the T4? I had a prescription for it at some point, I'll have to get a refill before I start taking the HGH.

Othello is offline Member
    Im using norditropin as well...nordilet pens they are called. I use the blue ones 10mg which is roughly 30ius. I started with 2 ius and am now at 5ius. Felt no sides till i upped to 5 now wrists hurt, knee as well...bearable to a certain extent so im hanging on to that for now.

I take 2 pills of Elthroxin 100mcg (T4) daily. I inject everything first time in the morning then wait for one hour before my protein shake...

To be honest i felt the effects from 3rd week : waistline thinning , strength increase....duno if it was gh related or placebo...today im 2 notches thinner on my belts, weight loss is around 4kg in all...love handles are gone (which by itself is a feat as i was never able to get rid of them regardless the dieting and exercises i would do)

Still considering addition of AAS in 3rd month ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Steroid Forum

Thread Information