winkdogydog101 is offline New Member

Need a few questions answered about IGF1

So i will be picking up some IGF1 or IGF lr3 but I have a few questions I couldnt seem to find with search.....

When its shipped its shipped with a 5-10ml bottle and its just 1 big or 3 smaller white rocks. In this form (which prolly has a name) is it fine being store at room temp. And then when it ships its going to be above room temp will this be fine?

Once made I'm reading that it only last 2 days at room temp. So I assume you fridge it? In the fridge how long will they keep. And then in dry form before you add liquid how long will they keep. There is a discount with who I order for chems and since my cycle is ending in 7 weeks thought id stock up.

Also when you mix its its water/vingar mix or biostatic water?

I booked marked a page that seems to have the mixing down right. But is there a better put togather page that has step by step mixing.

My cycle outline was going to wait until after pct to start. Maybe at start of pct like others have said your options could help me alot. Was planning on 50mcg eod. I was picturing insulin pins for pinning. For 1 1/2 months was my plan again some help here could be great.

This will be my first IGF 1 cycle and I really want to make sure i dont take anything lightly and get all my ducks inline.

winkdogydog101 is offline New Member
    Need help guys asap

Quote Originally Posted by winkdogydog101 View Post
    So i will be picking up some IGF1 or IGF lr3 but I have a few questions I couldnt seem to find with search.....

When its shipped its shipped with a 5-10ml bottle and its just 1 big or 3 smaller white rocks. In this form (which prolly has a name) is it fine being store at room temp. And then when it ships its going to be above room temp will this be fine? Normally, igf comes in one white dry "puck"

Once made I'm reading that it only last 2 days at room temp. So I assume you fridge it? In the fridge how long will they keep. And then in dry form before you add liquid how long will they keep. There is a discount with who I order for chems and since my cycle is ending in 7 weeks thought id stock up. If you keep it refigerated it will last at least two weeks. It doesn't "die" instantly, it just is less effective longer in the frig.

Also when you mix its its water/vingar mix or biostatic water? Water/vinegar is Acetic Acid. This is the best and will keep the longest. It also feels like a wasp sting when injected. You need to get used to it.

I booked marked a page that seems to have the mixing down right. But is there a better put togather page that has step by step mixing. Mixing is cake, just figure out weight per vial and what concentration you want, then add AA.

My cycle outline was going to wait until after pct to start. Maybe at start of pct like others have said your options could help me alot. Was planning on 50mcg eod. I was picturing insulin pins for pinning. For 1 1/2 months was my plan again some help here could be great. There are two schools of thought. Inject 100mcg/ed bilaterally for 30 days. The other is to inject 50mcg every 3rd day for 3 months.

This will be my first IGF 1 cycle and I really want to make sure i dont take anything lightly and get all my ducks inline.
    I've run several igf-lr3 cycles and I don't think it's worth the money. Just my .02

Thread Information