Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By marcus300

Thread: INSULIN ONLY cycle (viewers discretion is advised)

insulinpro is offline New Member

INSULIN ONLY cycle (viewers discretion is advised)

i just finished my 2 month insulin cycle 4 weeks ago. i waited 4 weeks to post about it, so i can give you guys insights on the results and blood glucose changes. first off, i started this cycle at 145 pounds, 12% body fat. after workout blood glucose level:91max bench: 195max hammer curls: 10X30max deadlift: 1X305arm measurement: 14 inchesending results after 8 weeks.after workout blood glucose level:91180 pounds, 16 percent bodyfat. max bench: 235max hammer curls:10X55max deadlift: 4x305arm measurement: 16 inchesi took only insulin and caffeine during this controlled cycle. i would eat 15 grams of protein and 5 grams of carbs every 2 hours(even while sleeping)the first two weeks were the most beneficial. went up to 170.the only side effects were bad gas 24/7 from the protein, extremely bloated around the stomach, and alot of weird diarrhea. (sometimes yellow mucus, brown slime, looked like decomposed sea weed wrapped around a dark brown log at times) after the first two weeks, i cut my diet back to EXACTLY what i was eating before the cycle. you can guess, my progress slowed, but i was still progressing. in the next 6 weeks, i went up 10 pounds. now keep in mind that at times, i ate under 80 grams of protein per day, and 1500-2500 calories a day. As you can see, the most benefits come from insulin when you par it with alot of calories! the more you eat, the more you grow. but oddly i still put on mass(slowly) during a calorie deficit on the last 6 weeks. im guessing this due to the non catabolic properties of the insulin, and helped me get the most out of every single gram of food i ate. DOSAGEI AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEATHS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROTOCOL)haha hope i didnt scare you! its honestly not that dangerous, just study your body when you start, and dont starve yourself while on this. you will get SUPER hungry if you do not eat, so its kind of hard going hypo because your stuffing your face while on this stuff because it makes you crazy hungry. day 1: 5ius an hour before workout. 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams of protien.day 2: 10ius an hour before workout. 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams of protien.day 3: 15ius same foodday 4 20 ius same foodday 5 25 ius same foodday 6 30 ius same foodday 7(this is where i noticed you dont need alot of carbs.) 30 ius, 12 grams of carbs, 20 grams of protienday 8, 30 ius, no carbs, no protien(as a test, finished my workout, 3 hours later, had a godly desire to devour all food in sight. after that i pretty much stayed in betweek 25-40 ius. i would even take it on off days before i eat alot. i noticed that you get crazy pumps while your on this and taking alot of carbs, thats the only benefit to the high carb levels. also, i would go to sleep 4 hours after taking this, because it helped me relax, i know, crazy, but hey i never died. you honestly need about 200-500 ius to even go hypo enough to go into a coma, and even then, you most likely wont die. i even got to the point where i would take 15 ius right before bed. trust me, you will wake up from the hunger if your about to go hypo, dont believe any of the bullshit that says you wont be able to tell the signs of an attack if your sleeping. (insulin effect of blood glucose) i constantly stayed at 91 everytime i checked myself.i even thought i was going hypo because i was shaking and starving, so before i ate, i checked it, and guess what. it was at 91. idk why, but my blood glucose never really fell too low, witch is odd, ive been down to 61 last year when i went to the hospital for some weird attack i had where my body temp randomly shot up to a deadly level instantly. (weight loss after coming off insulin)still at 180. belly isnt bloated anymore, strength exactly the same. no gains lost.i would like to know what you guys think about my results, and any suggestions on my next insulin only cycle. also if any beginners have any questions, ask away. i was a human guinea pig on this cycle, i risked my life for this knowledge, and i would like to share it with you. also remember to test your body and tell your gym buddies what your on and tell them to call 911 if you randomly fall asleep in the gym. also keep candy on you at all times.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Warning

Don't read or listen to any of the above. Take no advice from him he must of escaped from hospital.
    drake4243, Granovich and -KJ- like this.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You're an idiot is what I think. Nobody ever attempt any of this. Your dosing and everything is completely off. There is no possible way you took 30iu of insulin and were fine with 12 carbs. Your insulin was either expired and no good, or you were using some 24hr release shit. And for your BG to never be anything other than 91 is bullshit too. After workout at 91 is quite terrible to be honest. It should drop pretty low during your workout. Especially pinning pre workout and you taking essentially no carb. Your whole post is bullshit

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't even read all that. Use paragraphs next time. Doesn't matter though, I'll take the posters above me word for it.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    8 weeks gained 40 lbs and 6% BF on average of 200 calories? Liar!!!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    8 weeks gained 40 lbs and 6% BF on average of 200 calories? Liar!!!
    30iu of slin and 12 carbs.... Oh ok

mauler is offline Associate Member
    ahh man this is just a crazy read

bigging is offline Junior Member
    Someone needs to delete post before newbie attempts this and DIES!! You can't be careless with insulin it's not like anabolics or growth it's in a league of its own

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    There was someone here a while back who recommended pinning slin and going to sleep. He's no longer here. Know why? Because that is deadly. This thread is asinine.

Thread Information