Trevtrev is offline Associate Member

Pharmco-therapeutic

Just found out a friend of mines son has been prescribed hgh by his dr for some time. Due to the cost he has been buying kigtropin made by the brand in the title for a lower cost.

Reading about all of the Chinese fakes here is this something he should be informed of or is this pharma grade?

I honestly don't know much about hgh at all other than what I've read here, just curious. This in not a source check, just a concern. I had him send me a pic of the box so i could share. Thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pharmco-therapeutic-image.jpg  

Bump

There are a lot of fakes that comes out of China. Kingtropin is faked a lot. I think it goes back to the source. If his source is good, the might be getting decent stuff. Your friend should be aware that there are a lot of fakes coming out of China.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevtrev View Post
    Just found out a friend of mines son has been prescribed hgh by his dr for some time. Due to the cost he has been buying kigtropin made by the brand in the title for a lower cost.

Reading about all of the Chinese fakes here is this something he should be informed of or is this pharma grade?
    Bullshit thread!

If this is real that's child endangerment. This guy is aiding or injecting black market drugs into his son?? GTFOH!!

Look at all the crap online about Kigs that come up under a simple search. Lol yeah right.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is definitely not pharmaceutical grade. If this is real, your friend needs to get his head adjusted.

I hope he is BS'ing me! Thanks for the replies!

Thread Information