NightStalker is offline New Member

Best practices for injecting HGH?

These might be a stupid questions, but I have to ask. Where do you inject HGH? Is there a "best" location? I am on TRT and inject with a 22g 1 1/2" needle into glute muscle (I know, I am an mature). I have never used an insulin needle before. Are they smaller and do I also inject inter-muscular?

For those that will ask... it is Hyg HGH and starting at 2iu/day per Redbirds recommendations.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    22g 1 1/2" I would suck up my whole vial of gh with that lol....

Sure you're not confusing with test shot?

Anyhow, yeah insulin needle typically thin and short because most will inject sub-q (Into fat between skin and muscle)...

You can do next to belly button, forearm, tri, thigh...A lot of places sub-q....

Or you can inject into muscle as well....Gh into muscle just absorb faster then sub-q

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    22g 1 1/2" I would suck up my whole vial of gh with that lol....

Sure you're not confusing with test shot?

Anyhow, yeah insulin needle typically thin and short because most will inject sub-q (Into fat between skin and muscle)...

You can do next to belly button, forearm, tri, thigh...A lot of places sub-q....

Or you can inject into muscle as well....Gh into muscle just absorb faster then sub-q
    Or of course you could just take 10 iu Via IV DRIP...Just kidding, don't do that....

Most BASIC inject sites for Gh....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inject-Sites.jpg 
Views:	2360 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	143444

OK... I know the dosage is a lot lower than test and consequent would not need the same syringe. I'm just not familiar with the insulin needle and where to inject.
    So I am planning to take shots in the morning about 45min before my workout. If it absorbs faster in muscle should I make sure to inject into muscle to get the most benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by NightStalker View Post
    OK... I know the dosage is a lot lower than test and consequent would not need the same syringe. I'm just not familiar with the insulin needle and where to inject.
    So I am planning to take shots in the morning about 45min before my workout. If it absorbs faster in muscle should I make sure to inject into muscle to get the most benefit?
    Uhhh...I would just stick sub-q for you and get insulin syringes....

Actually...I don't know here....My gut says you're 19 year old and haven't even used an AAS cycle properly....Oh and that you probably bought the gh from a guy that scammed you...Probably fake gh....

Age - ?
    Stats?

Gotta read this first - The young and Steroids

Your gut is wrong calstate... see stats below. I'm not looking to bulk or get heavily into AAS. I'm looking to use as little as possible to lean up a bit and improve my endurance for CF. Currently on Test prescribed by doctor at 250ml every two weeks.

Stats
    45 yo
    6'-1"
    230 lbs
    14% BF

Going to have to evaluate the gear when I get it. I've done a lot of research to find what I think is a credible supplier, but who knows... I ordered on-line... could definitely be junk.

Going to have to evaluate the gear when I get it. I've done a lot of research to find what I think is a credible supplier, but who knows... I ordered on-line... could definitely be junk.
    Do you have money?

You can get a script in like 3 days...Talk to doc...Get bloodwork...Then you have pharm grade

Your gut is wrong calstate... see stats below. I'm not looking to bulk or get heavily into AAS. I'm looking to use as little as possible to lean up a bit and improve my endurance for CF. Currently on Test prescribed by doctor at 250ml every two weeks.

Stats
    45 yo
    6'-1"
    230 lbs
    14% BF
    Wow...6"1 230 at 14% bf at 45....

I don't think my doc would write me a rx for gh. He already indicated that gh was "dangerous", so I don't think I will be successful going that route.
    I did cancel my on-line order. We were using MoneyGram to exchange funds and they had me change the name of the receiver after I had already sent it, then they didn't pickup funds after a couple of days... so I cancelled the transaction. Just a little too fishy.
    I have a massage therapist guy that I see once in a while that I am sure in on something. Going to see if I can broach the subject with him...

Thread Information