Fake gh passes serum levels. Should be testing for igf level?

All I see is people claiming their gh is gtg because of the high gh serum level. Can this be attained with peptides though?

What is the proper way to tell if hgh is real?

Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    yes peptides can throw off a gh serum blood test. The Chinese are very clever that's why they are the biggest counterfeit country in the world. Just take a read around this place you'll see some claiming its all about the source lmfao, if only they knew. But in all honesty I am sick of repeating myself over and over. All I will say is try real pharm grade gh for 6-12 months then try the cheap crap from China whats suppose to be 100% and you'll see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    yes peptides can throw off a gh serum blood test. The Chinese are very clever that's why they are the biggest counterfeit country in the world. Just take a read around this place you'll see some claiming its all about the source lmfao, if only they knew. But in all honesty I am sick of repeating myself over and over. All I will say is try real pharm grade gh for 6-12 months then try the cheap crap from China whats suppose to be 100% and you'll see the difference.
    I see similarities switching from ugl-pharm test etc. cost more but properly dosed. I would assume the jump is even greater ugl-pharm hgh.

Logically is it even possible to have gh in generic gh kits at the high cost of manufacturing? This seems like the most easily counterfeited product out there?

If you have high gh serum and high igf 1 levels is it possible the generic is underdosed? Or again Chinese Houdini peptide powder?

Thanks
    Sorry if you are repeating yourself.

Thread Information