Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bowldawg

Thread: Peptides question

OLD-DUDE is offline New Member

Peptides question

I'm back at this but this whole peptides business has gotten me confused. I was told that the following (along with my Sustanon and NPP) would be a great combo? I was told they were all peptides but are they all necessary together or would one benefit most from some, one or something different than this combo? Please forgive me if this is a strange question but back in my day, HGH was simple....can these peptides yield the same results as good ol HGH?

HGH Frag - 500mcgs / day (half in the am and half in the pm before bed)
    GHRP6 - 250mcg / day divided into 3 shots a day
    Mod GRF - 100mcg / day

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I have been using mod grf 1-29 and Ipamorelin for several months with solid results. I have used low dose hgh in the past and feel it compares fairly well. Regardless of using mod grf with ghrp6 or Ipamorelin, it should be dosed 2-3 times per day on a completely empty stomach and don't eat for at least an hour after dosing.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I would dose GHRP 6 and Mod GRF at 100mcg each 3 to 4 times a day. Never played with Hgh frag.

easterbunny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    I would dose GHRP 6 and Mod GRF at 100mcg each 3 to 4 times a day.
    I've been using this combo, although just twice per day, and have noticed the following:

- hot flushes after administering
    - small increase in strength in gym
    - small increase in recovery time (ie not so wiped out the day after deadlift-day)
    - most interestingly; weird nightmares. Very intense, always wakes me up....

Has anyone had prior experience with the last point before?

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I always dream, so can't attribute them to Peps.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by easterbunny View Post
    I've been using this combo, although just twice per day, and have noticed the following:

- hot flushes after administering
    - small increase in strength in gym
    - small increase in recovery time (ie not so wiped out the day after deadlift-day)
    - most interestingly; weird nightmares. Very intense, always wakes me up....

Has anyone had prior experience with the last point before?
    Maybe switch to ipamorelin at night time. I don't have nightmares.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    I have been using mod grf 1-29 and Ipamorelin for several months with solid results. I have used low dose hgh in the past and feel it compares fairly well. Regardless of using mod grf with ghrp6 or Ipamorelin, it should be dosed 2-3 times per day on a completely empty stomach and don't eat for at least an hour after dosing.
    You just need to avoid fats for 10 to fifteen minutes post administration. Once the signal is received your body will empty the gh trough so to speak. I'm not trying to be a know it all, but I know from experience how difficult it is to plan meals on a 3 or 4 dose a day protocol.

To the OP, I wouldn't waste my money on anything besides the GHRP's, MOD GRF, and MGF/PEG MGF. Also, depending on your weight, going above 100 mcg on your GHRP'S isn't going to yield much of an additional benefit. Imagine a bucket placed under a dripping facet. If full, a dose of 100 mcg of GHRP combined with 100mcg of MOD will empty that bucket. I've experimented with higher doses to test that theory and didn't see any different results other then in my pocket book.

Sorry I should have split this post into two.
    beerdogg likes this.

easterbunny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    You just need to avoid fats for 10 to fifteen minutes post administration. Once the signal is received your body will empty the gh trough so to speak. I'm not trying to be a know it all, but I know from experience how difficult it is to plan meals on a 3 or 4 dose a day protocol.
    FYI. Glucose in the blood, not fats suppress GH (and thus waste your peptides/GH pin).

If someone is thought to have a GH releasing tumor, they get a suppression test with administration of glucose.
    Growth hormone suppression test: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

But its a high dose of glucose... up-to 75g's

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by easterbunny View Post
    FYI. Glucose in the blood, not fats suppress GH (and thus waste your peptides/GH pin).

If someone is thought to have a GH releasing tumor, they get a suppression test with administration of glucose.
    Growth hormone suppression test: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

But its a high dose of glucose... up-to 75g's
    The study you reference reflects normal GH release, not exogenously triggered release. The carb blunt is negligible when speaking to peptide induced gh release. Fats are what you want to avoid.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ghrp& mod - dosed at 100mcg each - 3x/day
    As far as frag you should know it seems to work best at lower bodyfat. If your bodyfat is on the higher side you may not note much of a diff (from what i have read)

Thread Information