Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By KRH
  • 1 Post By zWonka
  • 1 Post By Relax007

Thread: Serum & IGF Results From Jintropin

Relax007 is offline Associate Member

Serum & IGF Results From Jintropin

My serum and IGF levels were flagged as high with the Jintropin (fibers in sticker, and numbers verified). However, I don't know what my baseline IGF levels are, so I don't have anything to compare them to.

I injected 10iu's IM at 11:30am and blood draw was at 2:30, exactly 3 hours. I have been on 2iu's 5 days a week for 4 weeks.

What do you guys think?

IGF-278
    Serum-13.2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test.jpg 
Views:	1626 
Size:	304.3 KB 
ID:	145492

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What were your tarting numbers?

Both still look low for 10ius

Hephens is offline Member
    That looks extremely low hence you did 10iu before the shot, your growth hormone level is about right but your igf-1 is equivalent to 1-2iu of pharm hgh

Your IGF is what I'd expect from 2iu. It won't elevate like GH serum will from one single shot of 10iu.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Your IGF is what I'd expect from 2iu. It won't elevate like GH serum will from one single shot of 10iu.
    So this stuff is real in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    What were your tarting numbers?

Both still look low for 10ius
    Unfortunately, I didn't take my numbers beforehand

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Out of all the generic HGH you could have tested, why would you choose Jintropin? It's got a whole thread about it!

If I was going to test generic HGH I would have chose something that has the most speculations about it's legitimacy.

I would have gone for the original Hyge, this is the one that I really don't know whether to believe it has no GH in it. I've run it before, although I can't properly compare to pharma grade, I have run Genotropin Pfizer for a couple of weeks. This difference isn't major, my Genotropin isn't bunk either. Genotropin is still seriously good stuff but Hyge doesn't feel that far behind. I've seen lab tests on the original Hyge and it matched the results of Omnitrope.

I know some users say that certain peps can throw the bloodwork off, but could they really mimic so many effects of pharmacy grade HGH? It feels almost the same, the lab tests are almost the same, even if it's not HGH, it has all the same effects as HGH, so what's the point of paying ludicrous amounts for something that does the exact same?

I've run a lot of Chinese HGH and some of it is just pure crap, you don't even need to lab test some of it to know it's bunk.

If you decide to get another test done then why not try something like the original Hyge?
    zWonka likes this.

zWonka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRH View Post
    Out of all the generic HGH you could have tested, why would you choose Jintropin? It's got a whole thread about it!

If I was going to test generic HGH I would have chose something that has the most speculations about it's legitimacy.

I would have gone for the original Hyge, this is the one that I really don't know whether to believe it has no GH in it. I've run it before, although I can't properly compare to pharma grade, I have run Genotropin Pfizer for a couple of weeks. This difference isn't major, my Genotropin isn't bunk either. Genotropin is still seriously good stuff but Hyge doesn't feel that far behind. I've seen lab tests on the original Hyge and it matched the results of Omnitrope.

I know some users say that certain peps can throw the bloodwork off, but could they really mimic so many effects of pharmacy grade HGH? It feels almost the same, the lab tests are almost the same, even if it's not HGH, it has all the same effects as HGH, so what's the point of paying ludicrous amounts for something that does the exact same?

I've run a lot of Chinese HGH and some of it is just pure crap, you don't even need to lab test some of it to know it's bunk.

If you decide to get another test done then why not try something like the original Hyge?
    Yeah you should have tried H-ygetropin if you were gonna do generic, but id get a new source lol

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    That's probably all he could get his hands on. It's not like you can walk into CVS and buy whatever the **** you want

zWonka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    That's probably all he could get his hands on. It's not like you can walk into CVS and buy whatever the **** you want
    Possibly, but that would be wasting money. In my opinion, id rather spend 3g's on Pharma and look hard for it(you'll find it) rather then buy a generic for 1g and have a better chance at it being bunk, ESPECIALLY one that is considered very low potent and most faked generic GH out there.
    KRH likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    Where do you think he got the Jins from mate? He didn't get that from CVS did he mate?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Enough shit talking.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I chose Jins, b/c they were supposed to be legit. Not the fakes that everybody was talking about. I also have the Hyge's brown tops on hand. I have the .com.cn brand. I think those are the original. Anyway, it looks like the Jins are real just underdosed, and we'll have to see how the brown tops go.

I had jins from several months ago that were no doubt real gh. Who knows what they're putting out now but your test results are pretty much in line with your dose.

KRH why don't you buy and test your own generic gh?

There's a damn good reason those who know about this shlt stick with US pharm GH.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007 View Post
    I chose Jins, b/c they were supposed to be legit. Not the fakes that everybody was talking about. I also have the Hyge's brown tops on hand. I have the .com.cn brand. I think those are the original. Anyway, it looks like the Jins are real just underdosed, and we'll have to see how the brown tops go.
    They're not the originals, they are copies. The originals come in 100iu or 200 iu kits. The 100 iu kit has black tops, the 200 iu has blue tops. They have no site or stickers on the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I had jins from several months ago that were no doubt real gh. Who knows what they're putting out now but your test results are pretty much in line with your dose.

KRH why don't you buy and test your own generic gh?

There's a damn good reason those who know about this shlt stick with US pharm GH.
    What make you think I haven't already tested my own out?

Also I thought Jins had a whole thread about them being bunk?
    Last edited by KRH; 11-04-2013 at 11:14 AM.

They're not the originals, they are copies. The originals come in 100iu or 200 iu kits. The 100 iu kit has black tops, the 200 iu has blue tops. They have no site or stickers on the box.

What make you think I haven't already tested my own out?

Also I thought Jins had a whole thread about them being bunk?
    Well hopefully my 100iu kit of brown tops is good. I've heard from a number of people that they are great! However, after this round I think I'm going for Pharm grade, b/c I don't like playing the game of guessing what I have.

Not all Jins are bunk, but they are the most faked GH out there. I knew that before purchasing, and I trust my source. They were sourced straight from a Chinese hospital.
    KRH likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for sharing bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro.
    thanks!

Thread Information