Bevsta123 is offline Member

Cool IGF1 LR3 Preparation and cycle

Hey guys was just curious as to preparing my igf1 iv gotten really confused and heard multiple ways from different people on how to prep my igf1.

Iv gotten x2 1mg IGF1-LR3 vials and the most commen way to prep them that iv been told is to inject 1ml of .6% AAcid into the vial making it 1ml of IGF so each .1ml is 100mcg. Iv then been told to get myself some bac water and withdraw 3x the amount of bac water into the syringe to help the injection be painless is this correct?

so if i have .1ml of igf1 mixed with AA in the syringe i then withdraw .3ml of bac water making the syringe be .4ml of igf?

For my cycle as to i am a first time user of IGF1 i was told to use 100mcg 5 days a week 1hr before training on training days and 2 off for 4 weeks.

Is this ample time to run my igf? what can i expect in a end result? thoughts and feedback muchly appreciated.

cheers,
    Bevsta
    Last edited by Bevsta123; 12-04-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Mix the AA into the vial of igf. I wouldn't mix the BW into the vial. Draw the igf into a syringe then draw BW into the syringe and inject. igf will stay longer with AA instead of BW.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    what ratios and dosages you recommend?

Thread Information