Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

GH and Slin at the same time?

Hey guys. What's the verdict on this? I've done a lot of research and a lot of people seem to believe taking GH and Slin at the same time is optimal due to the fact that it leads to a large spike in IGF. While others say that should be taken as far apart from each other as possible. ( because When slin levels are high, gh is eliminated quickly from the body, the two counter act each other).
    Last edited by Wayacrucis; 12-20-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis
    Hey guys. What's the verdict on this? I've done a lot of research and a lot of people seem to believe taking GH and Slin at the same time is optimal due to the fact that it leads to a large spike in IGF. While others say that should be taken as far apart from each other as possible. (When slin levels are high, hg is eliminated quickly from the body, the two counter act each other).
    Yes insulin and growth work great together at least for me I never looked much into the specifics of it
    Last edited by Mp859; 12-20-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Hephens is offline Member
    Yeah I do don't have time to split them when I did last was hgh/slin morning and afternoon both together seems no difference...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing wrong with run both at the same time, in fact slin upregulates GH receptors.

Thread Information