Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Watch is better HGH Or GHRP2 or GHRP6

wrichard is offline New Member

Watch is better HGH Or GHRP2 or GHRP6

Was wanting to pay some peptides but i wasn't for sure about watch one! I heard 6 makes you hungry and 2 is stronger but not much hungry but what is your thoughts???

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hgh trumps all peptides.

Hephens is offline Member
    To really break it down, real HGH 191aa will give you all the effects that your body produces. These peptides seem to only stimulate certain areas of growth hormone in the body not everything connected to growth hormone...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hgh is superior

zGhost is offline New Member
    It's a bit of a no brainer really, real HGH will be a lot better!

This is kinda a reticule question but would it be better to get real HGH form a pharm. company lol or doctor !

Also thanks guys just want to make sure i didn't pay the wrong shit

Pharma HGH is Pharma HGH it doesn't matter where you get it. You just have to make sure it's real Pharma.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrichard View Post
    Was wanting to pay some peptides but i wasn't for sure about watch one! I heard 6 makes you hungry and 2 is stronger but not much hungry but what is your thoughts???

As far as the answer to your orginal question . From my research there is not a better between GHRP - 2 & GHRP - 6 I found just the opposite to be true 2 uncontrolable hungar and 6 benifits and no hunger issues from actual use not repeated info (All people are different but my younger friend and myself agree on the hunger issue ?

From my research and some assistance from largerthannormal peptides do have a positive effect

Peptided do not shut down your natural producition of HGH does, Soooo +

You sould buy in the winter and stock up for a minium of 2 and I prefer 3 pins a day

cjc-1295-w/o DAC this kicks your pancreas into releasing natural HGH and this is for men under 50 by the time you reach 50 HGH is so deminished you are better with HGH Prescription only ! How ever I am 54 and saw visual results after 8 mths of use(Take before and after pics ) but need to be use in conjunction with several other peps besides just GHRP I assisted a 28 year young man with this proticall and he was amazed and very impressed by the results ! The reason I say buy in winter is they seem to come from out west in USA and when out side temp is 100* + in metal vans the temp has to reach much higher and I know ppl say donot refrigrate until after reconstitution but ? IMHO high temps can't be good for even powder ?

You question requies much more info than I wam going to share from my research but I was well pleased with mass and BF loose
    You need to pm me for reconstitution and dossage or other questions .

I am happy to share what I really SAW results from and this is a combo that many people miss and if you go to youtube and google you will see the added compounds are recommended by anti aging clinics all over USA .
    COMPOUNDS:

1) cjc-1295-w/o DAC every pin I did am, pre, w/o and post, w/o 1.5 tic same for each compound except the next 2 ! x's 3 READ

2) GHRP 2 should be used am and mid day at 1.5 tic on a slin pin (reason to pin am and pre is intense hunger to the point you will not be able to sleep and eat everything in site . x's 2

3) GHRP -6 should be used post w/o so you will still receive the HGH boost and be able to have your mini carb load and sleep IMHO and per my research. x's 1

4) Semorlin ALSO at 1.5 per pin x's 3 IMHO required

5) Impromel ALSO at 1.5 per pin x's 3 IMHO Semorlin is better than Impromel and no need for both but you may want to see how your body reacts to 4 mths of 1 and alternate.

6) If not on a budget add T-4 I did not use this but review the Bass post and see his results In theory it should be benificial

Peptides are great for off cycle and can be used at the same time with TRT . INHO do not premix peps and at time of pin you can load all in same pin. pins are cheap $14.00 x's 100 some ppl doing HGH will use same pin for one day I used a fresh pin per injection .

This information was not hearsay or water cooler repeat it is actual research

Good luck and be pacient and if you are not taking 10 mg of Calais; start you will be amazed see the long thread by a smart but banned member that tells all the health and vascular penifits.
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-25-2014 at 08:41 PM.

vito93x is offline Banned
    hghh

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vito93x View Post
    hghh
    WTF do you know you are only 20 and still a boy to young for either so did you just want to vote and wish you could ? lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrichard View Post
    GHRP type peptides stimulate the pituitary and the pituitary releases GH. But there is an upward limit how much GH these peps can coax out of the gland. Somewhere between 4 and 7 iu/day if memory serves me correctly?

Injecting HGH directly is the preferred method.

Thread Information