HALTEH is offline Junior Member

Question Differences in GH doses

So, im currently using 5iu daily (alongside my anabolics) and also getting ready for my first show in may.

Im curious, at what point (increase wise) would there be a NOTICEABLE difference with the GH? Is bumping it up to 8iu not enough? should it be 10iu? or even higher?

Ive known pros to run up to 30iu (which is obviously ridiculous) but this is more just out of curiousty. I cannot even afford to run more than 5iu at this time anyways. But if the time did ever come, I'd wanna do it properly so that the changes are clearly visible between 5iu and X-iu?

sorry if this sounds confusing... tried to word it as best possible lol

in other words... how much of a jump in dosage are we talking for major differences in results.

Hephens is offline Member
    I believe the bigger you are the more you need... No need starting out on 5-10iu/day if you don't have a big frame. It's just a waste the body can only use soo much of it.

A pro bodybuilder and some I know use around 10iu upto 30iu/day more being your top bodybuilders... This all comes down to where your at with development.

I know someone who was using 10iu/day than bumped upto 15iu with no difference... Because his frame isn't that big.

Than again you don't need to take 10iu/day to stay that big... You can cycle off, blast than cruise with your hgh to gain the maximum effects. This all comes down to use with anabolics and slin ofcourse. Otherwise your wasting your time and serious money.

You need months on end to even see changes if any by its own..

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Hephens; 01-30-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Assuming you are using pharma HGH there are a couple of variables which HGH affect your physiology. The amount you take and how long you've been taking it. I've been taking HGH for over 6 years consistently at 5iu/ed. When I change dosage to 10iu I can tell in a couple of weeks. If someone hasn't been on HGH for a long time takes 10iu/ed they will just get CTS. IMO, consistency of usage is the most important variable over quantity. Yes, of course quantity is important. But given a limited budget taking 5iu over a long period of time will yield better results over 10iu for half that amount of time.

vito93x is offline Banned
    1-4iu fat loss 5-10iu muscle growth, 6 months to see results, waste of money unless being run synergistically w/ AAS .

fizzik is offline New Member
    Is it true that younger aged men till the age of 25, need less HGH due to the fact that still a relative high production of hgh is produced over night?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    6 months to see results MY @SS! I notice fat loss after two weeks. I hate it when people say it takes months to see the results. Those people are probably injecting fake black market crap instead of the real deal, and the results are just natural. I always notice fat loss after two weeks, and my muscles are pumped hard all day long. That's how I know I've got the real deal. The unmistakable pumps. Not those "I worked out arms yesterday, and my arms are still kinda pumped." I'm talking it feels like you finished a workout 20 minutes ago. I get that on 4-5 IU's a day.

Quote Originally Posted by vito93x View Post
    1-4iu fat loss 5-10iu muscle growth, 6 months to see results, waste of money unless being run synergistically w/ AAS .
    you are full of bad information. I love running hgh solo. No steroid side effects, no hair loss, no acne, no insomnia from the tren , and no PCT necessary. Just pure fat loss, and the actual BUILDING of new muscle. You will gain muscle because of the fact that hgh pretty much shuttles nutrients to the muscles (not the most scientific way to put it, but it's true), but hgh actually creates new muscle as well. HGH is a lot more fun when running AAS, but you could also say that AAS is A LOT better when running HGH!

Quote Originally Posted by fizzik View Post
    Is it true that younger aged men till the age of 25, need less HGH due to the fact that still a relative high production of hgh is produced over night?
    If you're getting deep sleep for 8 hours a night then yeah, you're ok. I started pharmacy grade hgh at the age of 23, because it was free, and it was love at first workout.

Thread Information