kamon is offline New Member

Exclamation GHRP-6 Help! Need cycle suggestions

So, I'm finally going to cycle, but I have concerns.. I can't get too in depth with all of it but I need experienced help.

I've been trying to find all the information as best as I could but still have questions...
    ALSO, I'm in a situation where I can't be caught using this stuff so keep that in mind.

1) I can't blow up and gain mass too quickly too fast, I want a gradual increase (I have 2-3 months before I need to be peak performance) and I don't want to get extremely bulky, as I will be running timed runs varying from 4 to 10 miles.

2) I have to use different ways to hide that I have it, is it okay to keep it in a room temp setting? (Or what should I be aware of when storing it.)

3) I can't take it too often (still abiding by #1) only on weekends basically, how can I make sure its effective while spacing the injections out more? (Or is another GH a better option for this reason?)

4) Do I or should I mix it with anything? Or what is the deal with Bacteriostatic Water and Sodium Chloride when I buy it?

Thank you all for the help, I will respond when I can as I am very busy.
    Last edited by kamon; 03-16-2014 at 05:25 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Check out the ARR questions page. Yes you do have to keep in the refrigerator after you mix it use in 30 days or less.

http://forums.steroid.com/questions-...stitution.html
    You mix with this Bac water for best results from what I am told. From what I read you can take the CJC-1295 or another frag to help but I don't have experience with it at all, just what I have read. I believe that its best to be taken sub q 2 or three times a day not weekly like AAS. The GHRP-6 will make you hungry so you will eat a lot more. Make sure you diet is good. I have also read that if you take it 30 minutes before workout you can get the best results. But at your age, 18, this would be best for you and NOT AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Check out the ARR questions page. Yes you do have to keep in the refrigerator after you mix it use in 30 days or less.

You mix with this Bac water for best results from what I am told. From what I read you can take the CJC-1295 or another frag to help but I don't have experience with it at all, just what I have read. I believe that its best to be taken sub q 2 or three times a day not weekly like AAS. The GHRP-6 will make you hungry so you will eat a lot more. Make sure you diet is good. I have also read that if you take it 30 minutes before workout you can get the best results. But at your age, 18, this would be best for you and NOT AAS.
    My age is 20, I don't know why my profile says 18,

Is it possible to be taking it less frequently but still getting the same results? Or can I get what I want with another GH without blowing up or having any major effects in my training.

After doing more research, I've found that CJC 1295 w/o DAC is best for a 6-8 day interval according to a few sources, but then others saying it has a short life.. can anyone shed light on this?

Edit: I just realized people mean that the CJC 1295 has a 6-8 day life and the original GHRH only had ~7 minute life span.

But I still am not sure as to how to properly mix or dose it.
    Last edited by kamon; 03-17-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Sorry for triple post but nobody is replying and there's no information about trying to compensate for spacing pin times.

So I keep reading more and more, and I've come to this cycle after calculating for a few hours..

GHRP6 and CJC 1295 w/o DAC for 30 days to start

My weight is 165-170 (75-78kg) age 20

This means I'd need to pin 3x a day together and mix only the GHRP6 (5mg) with BW (2.5mg) and then the CJC right after.

From what I've read I would start out at 75mcg a day of each and go from there, but with my unique situation of only being able to do it once a week does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: just read that if I HAD to space injections once before bed is the optimal time to do so which would warrant me to increase it from 75mcg to 100mcg. Correct? Which I will keep as an option, but I still would want to know about once weekly.
    Last edited by kamon; 03-17-2014 at 08:32 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Folks here to help are busy as well - you have not received replies bc your proposed cycle is of little value (particularly for a runner with your concerns at 20yrs of age). Enjoy your weekends off kamon! No need to purchase and dose GHRP/GHRH cocktail before bed on Sat/Sun.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Folks here to help are busy as well - you have not received replies bc your proposed cycle is of little value (particularly for a runner with your concerns at 20yrs of age). Enjoy your weekends off kamon! No need to purchase and dose GHRP/GHRH cocktail before bed on Sat/Sun.
    Well put....

Thread Information