Dilly is offline New Member

Questions re: GH, lots of sides.

Hi folks,

Started gh about a week ago, 3 ius everyday. The only positive so far is I have been sleeping great. Other then that I have a lot of water retention, feel really tired and sleepy all the time, both nipples are sore. The gh brand is well reviewed and domestic to Canada.

Will these sides subside after a few weeks? How common is gyno from gh through elevated prolactin and how would I treat it? Diet and training are spot on and am not taking anything else.

Was really expecting to feel great off gh after all that I have read but I feel like shit and am ready to stop .

Thank you in advance!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even though you say it's well reviewed what brand is it? Unfortunately 95% of the well reviewed is bunk and sometimes unknown or dangerous ingredients that mimic the sides of real HGH.

Real HGH you might have slight water retention and maybe better sleep but sensitive nips or gyno are not common.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilly View Post
    Hi folks,

Started gh about a week ago, 3 ius everyday. The only positive so far is I have been sleeping great. Other then that I have a lot of water retention, feel really tired and sleepy all the time, both nipples are sore. The gh brand is well reviewed and domestic to Canada.

Will these sides subside after a few weeks? How common is gyno from gh through elevated prolactin and how would I treat it? Diet and training are spot on and am not taking anything else.

Was really expecting to feel great off gh after all that I have read but I feel like shit and am ready to stop .

Thank you in advance!
    A couple of years ago I was running name brand generics and had all the typical sides and more. Like you I had gyno flare up which was totally unexpected considering I wasn't using any AAS and had not been on anything other than gh. Not only did I have a lumps under both nips but I also had bacne and even had some weird pimples on stomach and sides. I switched from Rips to Hyges to Mao's blues and they all gave me the same reaction. I had been using generics since 2008 and nothing like that had ever happened. I started threads on different boards about what I was experiencing but never got any answers that made sense. 2012 was the last time I used generics.

Dilly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Even though you say it's well reviewed what brand is it? Unfortunately 95% of the well reviewed is bunk and sometimes unknown or dangerous ingredients that mimic the sides of real HGH.

Real HGH you might have slight water retention and maybe better sleep but sensitive nips or gyno are not common.
    I'll take this to pm
    Last edited by Dilly; 03-24-2014 at 09:41 AM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    gyno is a documented side effect of HGH. check genotropin/serostim's website. I'm getting it real bad right now on serostim.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilly View Post
    I'll take this to pm
    No you wont, you need 50 post before you can PM

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    gyno is a documented side effect of HGH. check genotropin/serostim's website. I'm getting it real bad right now on serostim.
    It's more likely you are getting gyno because what you really have is HCG . Try to good old pregnancy test and is if it comes up positive.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's more likely you are getting gyno because what you really have is HCG. Try to good old pregnancy test and is if it comes up positive.
    Okay. I will. My balls haven't grown at all, though, and I've been on this stuff for a month.

i just squirt some of this stuff on the preg test?
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 03-25-2014 at 08:19 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah if it's hcg it will come up positive.

okay. this stuff cam sealed with holgram's, and big kev told me it was real, and exactly what he had when I posted pics. be back with results.

sorry, not bigkev. i meant kelkel.

Thread Information