Thread: Igf-1 questions

Igf-1 questions

Okay so just started doing some igf-1 research a few days ago and I notice already a LOT of different opinions and outlooks on how to use this stuff...

I'm wanting to run igf-1 between cycles during my cycle "down time" when I'm letting my body recover.

But first I have a couple questions where I find a lot of different opinions on...

1. Can igf be ran by itself or do you have to run it with hgh?

2. What's the cycle period & dose? (I've read 2 weeks on 2 off for 3 or 4 go arounds before discontinuing for a while. Also dosing around 60-80mcg/day. Is this too much, too little?)

3. Can this be injected sub-q or does it have to be inter-muscular?

I know these are some basic questions probably to some but this is where I'm finding a lot of differing opinions on and would like the opinion of someone who's actually RAN igf before and has some possible intermediate or expert advice & info on.

I appreciate anything y'all can add & answer!

Thanks

~Base

srogz is offline New Member
    I have ran it between cycles before with success with 4 ui a week. 2 Monday and 2 thurs. It can be either sub-q or intra muscular. I like sub-q a lil better. Easier and IMO better

Quote Originally Posted by srogz
    I have ran it between cycles before with success with 4 ui a week. 2 Monday and 2 thurs. It can be either sub-q or intra muscular. I like sub-q a lil better. Easier and IMO better
    iu, I think it's dosed in mcg/mg? Or the ones I've found are.

Does anyone know if igf can be ran solo or does it have to be ran with hgh?

And does anyone else have experience/info on dosage & cycle lengths?

Thanks

~Base

Thread Information