Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 777seven

Thread: Question about when HGH peaks

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member

Question about when HGH peaks

Ok, I ordered some HGH and want to find out if it's legit with so much garbage out there. So my plan is to give my monkey like 10ius then test the blood for it. When is the best time after injection to get peak levels? Seems like most of the info out there says 1-3 hours but is the window that small?

Thanks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yes. HGH metabolizes VERY quickly.

Good. I'll take the dose a couple of hours before I get tested and see what happens. The numbers should be through the roof. If not, then I'll know.

Thanks.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    2.5 seems to be the prevailing thought

Welp, got the test results back. After 10ius and 2-3 hours, results are....

::::drum roll:::

<0.1 ng/ml Range is 0.0 - 10.0.

In other words, it is junk. Oh well, I'm not terribly surprised. A little disappointed (obviously) but, it's all a gamble.

777seven is offline New Member
    I thought you were supposed to test yourself before and after no? Also how come some athletes like ufc fighters test positive for 3gb once in a while? Same with football players
    NEFLRick likes this.

Testing before is a good idea, however, testing after taking a relatively high amount (10ius) should put me off the charts. It didn't even put me on the chart.

Again, I'm not really surprised with all of the stories of people getting crap growth. I ordered as little as possible so I'm not out a lot (depending on what you call a lot of course). But at least I know now. This was also from what is supposed to be a reputable source.

Oh, I also contacted this source to let them know. Whereas they usually reply to me within an hour, I've not received a reply from them after reaching out to them yesterday. No, I wasn't a dick about it, more of a, "Hey, just wanted to let you know..." I'm not looking for money back or anything. I realize this can be the price you pay for playing in this world. But it is a bit disappointing that they haven't even replied--even if to tell me I'm full of shit.

Othello is offline Member
    Its stories like this that keep me in Lebanon when 80% of the population are applying for US or Canadian or European emigration

I just walk in the pharmacy and buy the nordilet pens and if I dont like his face or his attitude I just go to another pharmacy :P

hell they even offer to inject you the testoviron with needles and syringe FOC

Here's a question. Been going back and forth with my source, nothing bad, just informed him of my results. He mentioned because I injected subq it can take a lot longer to peak. Ok, even if that's true, I figure my growth level should be higher than <0.1ng/ml after 3 hours. Besides, it seems most people inject subq that I've seen unless I'm missing something. Does this make any sense?

Not that I plan to order more, I'm more curious than anything at this point.

Thread Information