Thread: hgh bloating?

777seven is offline New Member

hgh bloating?

So I bought some norvotrop online because I read that a lot of other Canadians used it. Pinned myself 4ius a day and the 4roth day I had amazing pumps but the following day my face had noticeably swelled up from water retention so I stopped taking it because I suspected it was fake.

Did the pregnancy test but apparently I didnt drop enough for any results so I just added a bit of tap water and it came back negative for Hcg .

Ill try posting pics up when Im home but the caps are white. Anyone else ever tried norvotrop? I know a lot of you were saying online stuff is all bunk but wasn't sure if thats just the united states

Only other sides I have is joints are a bit irritated

Othello is offline Member
    for bloating I found potassium supplementing to be great with GH. i use a brand called Euro-K and pop 2 pills a day
    Each Tablet contains: Potassium Chloride 1,500 mg /20 mmol (mEq)

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    for bloating I found potassium supplementing to be great with GH. i use a brand called Euro-K and pop 2 pills a day
    Each Tablet contains: Potassium Chloride 1,500 mg /20 mmol (mEq)
    Yea I heard about that I just bought generic potassium pills and just took 1 a day since yesterday. Same thing for some diueretic pills. I just didnt expect bloat that soon, this much

watch out with the K dosing as too much of it can have adverse reactions (Na to K balance in the body)...havent tried diuretic pills in a long while and i dont like them personally but if it helps...then I guess cool. im sure you dont want to use them for a long time either...

bloat can be caused by your diet as well.. you might want to watch out on this...sodium intake etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    watch out with the K dosing as too much of it can have adverse reactions (Na to K balance in the body)...havent tried diuretic pills in a long while and i dont like them personally but if it helps...then I guess cool. im sure you dont want to use them for a long time either...

bloat can be caused by your diet as well.. you might want to watch out on this...sodium intake etc.
    Ah k I was just using a pill a day until the water retention went away but ill try not to use those diuretic pills.

Im on a high carb/protein diet but most of my carbs are clean like sweet potatoes, oatmeal etc. I went to subway twice cause I didn't have enough time to cook supper. Im still taking those quickness shakes as well you think that could be it?

Other than that you think its real hgh? I was thinking of going to the doctor to see if it'd show up in my blood

Im not well placed to say if gh is real or not as i usually buy mine from pharmacy and therefore have not had any contact with fake gh available on the black market in your region. Im sure lots on the board would have more experience than I in spotting fakes etc.

as for carbs, its more about your macros...they have to be dialled in right. only thing is that you need to watch your carb intake around the gh pin...I usually pin before bed and make sure I dont take any carbs 1 to 2 hours prior to the pin.

I guess its ok to have a cheat meal now and then as long as you keep a religious look on your macros and dial them into the numbers. the nutrition section on the forum has TONS of info about this....since I find macros are a very individual thing and depend on your goals, body type, age etc.

Ok first time I ever heard about macros. I pinned myself right after I wake up then wait an hour to eat but thanks ill check it out

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    i read somewhere here in the forum that the carbs intake only affects the natural gh pulses. Not sure about this, may an expert confirm or correct this info?

This^

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Take a baby or low dose enteric aspirin daily (82mg). It will help hgh induced bloat due to its effects on ACTH/Vasopressin. It works.

sjb1980 is offline New Member
    Hgh with t4 tabs and test e. Ran tren ace for 6 weeks and stop 2 weeks ago. Thinking about stopping the test after 10 weeks and adding tren e. Any thoughts guys?

Thread Information