Thread: HGH help

Tpsk9 is offline New Member

HGH help

I'll be honest and say this will be the first time I've used it. It will be here Monday and I had a few questions. The guy I workout with and recommends it gave me some advice but it differs a little bit than what's on the internet. So my questions are:

Do I inject all if the bacteriostatic water into the HGH vial or just a certain amount. They are both 10ml

When would be the best time to take it? I workout early in the morning, inject it right when I wake up?

I keep hearing 4 IU's should be my dosage. Will an insulin syringe have IU's on it?

Thanks for your help and I look forward to learning from y'all in this site. Thanks and please go easy on my ignorance

Nothing? No one?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what make of gh is it

Kigtropin

Toss it in the bin its complete garbage. Not worth taking and it won't be real gh.

Well it's too late for that. I'm just needing some direction on how to mix it and how much

Marcus, could you PM me? I tried but I guess since I'm still new I'm not able to

Quote Originally Posted by Tpsk9 View Post
    Well it's too late for that. I'm just needing some direction on how to mix it and how much
    Your not using real gh, its Chinese generic crap. Its doesn't matter if your using it or not it wont work or if you do get some slight results it will be some growth releasing peptides or some other crap they put in those kigs, pointless and totally garbage.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its only to late if you go ahead and mix it, use it and it turns out to be rat poison or god knows what. There has been all kinds of issues associated with generic Chinese HGH the last couple of years. Listen to marcus because what you have is NOT hgh. Why would you want to inject something that is not what you though it was and is known to be fake and potentially a health risk?

Just because you paid good hard earned money does not make it magically turn into the real deal. Just take it as an expensive lesson. Trust me, I know where you are coming from. I spent over 2k on fake hgh but didnt pin any of it. Not worth the risk.

I didn't mix it and take it. I actually convinced the guy that sold it to me to buy it back. I don't think I want to go the HGH route because of all the fake stuff out there. What are your opinions in those stacks on the buysteroids site? I'm not looking to get huge just tone down a bit while keeping lean muscle. I'm new at it and evidently I can't trust the one guy that was helping me

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't mix it and take it. I actually convinced the guy that sold it to me to buy it back. I don't think I want to go the HGH route because of all the fake stuff out there. What are your opinions in those stacks on the buysteroids site? I'm not looking to get huge just tone down a bit while keeping lean muscle. I'm new at it and evidently I can't trust the one guy that was helping me
    In all honesty he probably does not know any better either and has people telling him its good because the dont really know either or wont admit. Good call on returning it.

I have not used the stacks so cant comment.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Ahhh gotta love the crushing of your HGH dreams. I bought KIGS a couple of years ago. Complete crap as I recieved the same responses from the board but still went ahead and tried it anyway

Thread Information