C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

What's the latest LO-Down on GH Peptide stacking / best combo for muscle building

looking for available options ranging from all out to best bang for my buck!

-what do you do?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    best band for the buck would be real pharmacy grade GH and test cycle. GH for 6+ months. Peptides work for some, not so much for others. Some are good of appetite increasing and if you are willing to stack a couple and inject 3x a day you can get GH release increase but still nothing like real HGH.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    what would be the optimum stack if one went the peptide route?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there are a variety of GH releasing peptides. I don't have experience with all of them, but I ran GHRP-6 and CJC1295 for over a year. At the time, it was running me about $160/mo. I ended up stopping due to cost/benefit reasons. It worked, but was milder than I expected.

Some of this, you just have to find out for your self.

and btw, I ran, I'm thinking it was a year (?) of IGF-1 sublingually in those spray bottles (derived from baby deer antler fuzz aka "velvet") and I felt that was a poor investment too.

I think the best thing anyone can really do is to step up and take charge of their nutrition plan, and then stick with it for a year, and see what happens. I'm thinking that for most, this will have a much better impact than shooting peps 3x a day......

Thread Information