cfw
    cfw is offline New Member

eli lilly humatrope 15 iu

I just picked up some of this HGH eli lilly in mexico I heard its the best hgh ever made and u only need 1 to 2 iu a day for good results. anybody else have experience with this hgh? its extremely expensive almost $200.00 for 15 iu

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    I'm on Huma's now and have been since March. If you're using AAS, then maybe 2ius will yield "good results". I only use gh and for me 3ius is the minimum to see physical changes. Even then it's minor like keeping fat off my midsection and improved immune function. Anything less is just for strengthening immune system, stronger bones, slight metabolic effect, better sleep/recovery and quality of life.
    Your age and body type has a lot to do with how you respond to the dose. If you're looking to build muscle you will need a much higher dose and stay on for an extended period of time like 6 + months and run AAS too.
    For weight loss, ectomorphs or people with 10%bf or less will not see as much of a benefit as someone with 12% or higher bf.
    I'm not saying that people with single digit bf shouldn't use or will not see results with a low dose of gh. It will still improve someones physique with proper training and diet, however the results won't be as noticeable as quickly as someone with a higher bf.

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane
    I'm on Huma's now and have been since March. If you're using AAS, then maybe 2ius will yield "good results". I only use gh and for me 3ius is the minimum to see physical changes. Even then it's minor like keeping fat off my midsection and improved immune function. Anything less is just for strengthening immune system, stronger bones, slight metabolic effect, better sleep/recovery and quality of life. Your age and body type has a lot to do with how you respond to the dose. If you're looking to build muscle you will need a much higher dose and stay on for an extended period of time like 6 + months and run AAS too. For weight loss, ectomorphs or people with 10%bf or less will not see as much of a benefit as someone with 12% or higher bf. I'm not saying that people with single digit bf shouldn't use or will not see results with a low dose of gh. It will still improve someones physique with proper training and diet, however the results won't be as noticeable as quickly as someone with a higher bf.
    Yes that is right you don't need to be pumping soo much hgh that every1 says you do if it's your first time run 2-3iu with some AAS that is more than enough to see really body changes over a few months aswel, preferably pharma grade hgh that is lol.

cfw
    cool thanks. I was hearing from people that eli lilly humatrope is by far the best and most potent HGH there is and like you guys are saying 2 or 3 iu a day max is all u need. I took my first shot of it yesterday and my hand started feeling numbe like 2 hours later. I was taking some German Brand of HGH before this and I know this sounds crazy just after 1 injection of this eli lilly GH I felt something vs this German brand never felt that much after a month of using it.

cfw
    also is 5 days at 2 iu ED then 2 days off ok to do? this stuff is sooo expensive

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    what was the brand name? I dont think there is any german hGH on the market.

In medicine, for short statued people ED injections have not shown much better results than EOD injections.

The only way to determine what is a proper dose (given that you want to exceed normal levels) is to know what levels you currently have without injecting. If you lack GH to begin with then 2iu might just be getting you to the healthy range...

Quote Originally Posted by cfw
    cool thanks. I was hearing from people that eli lilly humatrope is by far the best and most potent HGH there is and like you guys are saying 2 or 3 iu a day max is all u need. I took my first shot of it yesterday and my hand started feeling numbe like 2 hours later. I was taking some German Brand of HGH before this and I know this sounds crazy just after 1 injection of this eli lilly GH I felt something vs this German brand never felt that much after a month of using it.
    Yes as far as I know, I think humatrope could be the best and potent pharma grade hgh there is on the market and also probably the most expensive aswel.

Theres also saizen and nordtropin which are close, Iv only tried norditropin that stuff was strong.

I'm using omnitrope atm and that is no where near as strong as norditropin and these are all pharma grade where talking Iv had bloods done and there is direct comparison that they arnt all the same potency...

Iv also got some Chinese generics that check out real and they are half as strong as omnitrope but soo much cheaper I get soo much bang for buck and same results with these chineese generics than using expensive pharma grade hgh...

safa66 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    Yes as far as I know, I think humatrope could be the best and potent pharma grade hgh there is on the market and also probably the most expensive aswel.

Theres also saizen and nordtropin which are close, Iv only tried norditropin that stuff was strong.

I'm using omnitrope atm and that is no where near as strong as norditropin and these are all pharma grade where talking Iv had bloods done and there is direct comparison that they arnt all the same potency...

Iv also got some Chinese generics that check out real and they are half as strong as omnitrope but soo much cheaper I get soo much bang for buck and same results with these chineese generics than using expensive pharma grade hgh...

how was the norditropin result? you took it alone? what dose?

I don't remember the results and they were done in different measurement so you wouldn't understand. But it was like this for a blood test

Norditropin was about 1-2x stronger than omnitrope and omnitrope was about 2-3xstronger than chineese generics I had.

I don't remember the results and they were done in different measurement so you wouldn't understand. But it was like this for a blood test

Norditropin was about 1-2x stronger than omnitrope and omnitrope was about 2-3xstronger than chineese generics I had.
    why i dont understand blood test? you checked igf-1 levels? thats what important to know...
    but any other result like gains?what dose you were on?

Quote Originally Posted by safa66
    why i dont understand blood test? you checked igf-1 levels? thats what important to know... but any other result like gains?what dose you were on?
    Yes igf-1 was the blood test for them that's what I'm going off, gains we'll they were gains you see from real hgh, fat loss but also better body composition and muscle mass in conjunction with AAS and insulin I literately have blown out bigger and wider from adding HGH alone to my cycles... Like all my body parts are now twice the size were, they are volumized from the AAS and Insulin but have also expanded this is what I called hyperplasia caused from the hgh...
    Last edited by Hephens; 06-05-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Yes igf-1 was the blood test for them that's what I'm going off, gains we'll they were gains you see from real hgh, fat loss but also better body composition and muscle mass in conjunction with AAS and insulin I literately have blown out bigger and wider from adding HGH alone to my cycles... Like all my body parts are now twice the size were, they are volumized from the AAS and Insulin but have also expanded this is what I called hyperplasia caused from the hgh...
    ok. and what was the increase in the igf-1 blood test? high increase?

ok. and what was the increase in the igf-1 blood test? high increase?
    Yes it was high they were all elevated I just tried to explain to you the strengths of each type when it came to the blood test were all elevated but some higher than others with certain brands...

Yes it was high they were all elevated I just tried to explain to you the strengths of each type when it came to the blood test were all elevated but some higher than others with certain brands...
    i understand it. and what were your doses? 3-4 ius?

i understand it. and what were your doses? 3-4 ius?
    Yes for the blood test they were only around 2-5iu. If I'm taking 10iu omnitrope I would take around 20iu of these Chinese generics to yield the same results to igf-1... Yes Iv taken that much before and can't stand the sides of it sometimes my fingers feel like they fall off from numbness...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfw View Post
    I just picked up some of this HGH eli lilly in mexico I heard its the best hgh ever made and u only need 1 to 2 iu a day for good results. anybody else have experience with this hgh? its extremely expensive almost $200.00 for 15 iu
    If its real HGH from the brand you mentioned,,,its GOLDEN!!! Dosage will vary person to person.

ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfw View Post
    also is 5 days at 2 iu ED then 2 days off ok to do? this stuff is sooo expensive
    No!

You do understand that HGH results begin to take affect around the 2-4 month mark of continued use? If you purchased 15iu 's, and only 15. Iu's then you pretty much wasted your money. HGH is expensive, and unless your willing to drop 1-2k a month on legit HGH here in the US then it's not for you. I just got a script for HGH and I'll be paying 1400/mth for my HGH.

cfw
    no I purchacsed 4 boxes of 15 iu so I can do 2 iu every day and will be buying 60 iu every month this stuff is very strong my hands go numb when I don't move them. will I beble to get fat loss at 2 iu a day with the lilly humatrope?

farogio is offline New Member
    Hi CFW I just purchased the same humotrope here in Mexico at the pharmacy only one problem I have is how did you mix your stuff and how do you know it's 2iu your doing? Any help would be great.. For example if I mix the 5ml dilutent with the 5mg hgh. Would I than draw back to 66.6 on my u100 syringe for 2 iu?

Ultra7580 is offline New Member
    I'm on humatrope prescribed from a doctor. If I take 3 ius I feel no sides what's so ever. That's weird you get sides from 2 ius or so. Mine come in form of a pen that I have to mix together then out that cartridge into the pen device.

Oh and the price that your paying is a killer deal. My prescription cost over 5 times that price.

You're pretty young to be on HGH so I'm assuming you're looking to control body fat over improving memory. The regiment of 5/2 or 6/1 is mainly due to cost. Consistency is the key with HGH. Take the same amount everyday for a long time for best results. I was on 3iu/ed pharma HGH for nearly a year before I moved to bluetops. Pharma is the best! Take as much as you can afford.

Thread Information