prototypex is offline Junior Member

HGH Eutropin - 4iu

Hello,
    I was thinking of buying HGH Eutropin which is Korean and 4iu..
    I'm 23 years weight 72. Kg. and 178 cm height.
    I have been working out for more than 2 years..
    And I finally think its time to get big and ripped.
    I was thinking of taking 8 iu per day
    So 1 b4 sleep and 1 bpost workout?
    Is this good?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If I were you I'd focus on your diet not magic beans.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looking back over your previous posts and threads I don't think hgh is the key to being big and ripped for you. You really need to get a grip of your nutrition and also your training these two areas will help you succeed in your goal.

HGH isn't for you, first thing you need genuine hgh and also with your stats and diet/training everything is going to useless unless you fix them both. Don't reply on steroids or hgh because you will lose all gains because your diet and training cant support any new tissue, the gains will slowly go. The answer isn't in gh or steroids its within your diet and training and once you except this you will start building a foundation then you can start looking at further supplements after you maintain your natural gains from hard training and dieting.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    it appears that there is a real Eutropin drug that is approved in some countries. What is the name of the producer?

No source talk please,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Looking back over your previous posts and threads I don't think hgh is the key to being big and ripped for you. You really need to get a grip of your nutrition and also your training these two areas will help you succeed in your goal.

HGH isn't for you, first thing you need genuine hgh and also with your stats and diet/training everything is going to useless unless you fix them both. Don't reply on steroids or hgh because you will lose all gains because your diet and training cant support any new tissue, the gains will slowly go. The answer isn't in gh or steroids its within your diet and training and once you except this you will start building a foundation then you can start looking at further supplements after you maintain your natural gains from hard training and dieting.
    Thanks a lot, I gained 10 pounds naturally so far.. isn't this enough? what is my required stats so I can start using steroids and hgh to go even beyond. I am 179 cm in height.

Quote Originally Posted by prototypex View Post
    Thanks a lot, I gained 10 pounds naturally so far.. isn't this enough? what is my required stats so I can start using steroids and hgh to go even beyond. I am 179 cm in height.
    You've used so many steroids already it's untrue. You're hardly natural.

Anadrol 50 wtf?

Bridging between cycles..?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Don't reply on steroids or hgh because you will lose all gains because your diet and training cant support any new tissue, the gains will slowly go. The answer isn't in gh or steroids its within your diet and training and once you except this you will start building a foundation then you can start looking at further supplements after you maintain your natural gains from hard training and dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

You've used so many steroids already it's untrue. You're hardly natural.

Anadrol 50 wtf?

Bridging between cycles..?
    I have gained those 10 pounds after I stopped the steroids. I have bought a high carb protein powder and I take it between meals and snacks.. That is 2000 calories more than I used to eat before.

I have gained those 10 pounds after I stopped the steroids. I have bought a high carb protein powder and I take it between meals and snacks.. That is 2000 calories more than I used to eat before.
    Well, you actually lost 5lbs in the last 3 or 4 weeks and only stopped your cycle 2 weeks ago according to your previous threads. You must be on or about to start pct right now?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information