santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

CJC-1295 DAC - Good or bad?

Hey,

So first off I am 29, running my 7th cycle and this is my first peptide cycle. Ive been doing some research and I am interested in CJC1295 DAC...

My goals are lean muscle and some fat loss.

Now first off ive read posts saying that DAC is not good because it causes GH bleed. But the more I research this... the more it seems like bro-science and not based on actual evidence. All the cycles people run with it claim great results.

Also... see the following article for some evidence that it causes no long term negative GH pulse issues:

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Anyways... please weight in mates as I am all ears to info.

Thanks

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    I thought all cjc peps were replaced, for the most part, by mod grf (1-29)???

Know anything about DSIP?

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEFYJOEBOO View Post
    I thought all cjc peps were replaced, for the most part, by mod grf (1-29)???

Know anything about DSIP?
    Some say so... others say DAC version is very good.

I'm just asking for someone to provide an answer with some source or something cited.

The more I research the topic the more this whole "HG bleed" being a "bad thing" seems liek bro science.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Oh, i read that DAC more closely mimics the Gh release of a female. In men gh is naturally released in pulses as opposed to a bleed. Im going to go with ghrp-2/mod grf 1-29. I dont need a steady flow. There is somebody that gos by the name DATBTRUE. The reason i say that is because whoever this person is they write extensively on the peptides you're asking about. Google the name along with your peptide
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 06-12-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information