Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: What can I expect from Ipamorelin?

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member

What can I expect from Ipamorelin?

Hello. I have been taking Ipamorelin from PeptidesUK for 8 days, 3x100 mcg daily. But I have no idea, what I can actually expect from this stuff.

I am 41 years old, so the days of my glory have been gone, but I still think that I could significantly raise my strength and improve my condition.

I was using several steroids in the past (Deca , Winstrol , Anavar ), Andarine and Ostarine, but I will never touch it again, because my last cycle renewed my hairloss - kept at bay with minoxidil - after 16 years again. Therefore, peptides are practically the only option.

My expectation is that I would gain some good strength and reduce body fat. I am not too obsessed with muscle size. But is Ipamorelin able to raise strength in a significant way at all?

I must say that I felt very well during the first days of use and I was even remarkably euphoric on Monday, but I have felt increasingly "suppressed" since that time. Like if I had little testosterone (which I know from my steroid cycles.) And yesterday, I lifted even less loads than 2 weeks ago. I know that 8 days are too little time to assess efficiacy, but in my case, it was usually sufficient in oral steroids and I have heard that peptides start to work quickly.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    It may be a Lil expensive for Ur liking but hgh is a good option and I read it helps with hair growth... Tbh I've never had a lot of success with peptide but that's just me

You should be stacking ipamorelin with a ghrh, preferably mod grf 1-29. This synergistically increases your gh pulse far higher than either one alone. Research first. You will (after several months) see a decrease in body fat, possibly better skin, sleep, and all of the other benefits that come with a higher growth hormone level in the body. Igf 1 will increase, meaning better pumps, and you will recover both from training and injury at a slightly faster rate. It is not steroids . Personally, I have seen from my ghrp2 and mod-grf stack that I feel harder, generally denser muscle, as well as greater vascularity.

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    You should be stacking ipamorelin with a ghrh, preferably mod grf 1-29. This synergistically increases your gh pulse far higher than either one alone. Research first. You will (after several months) see a decrease in body fat, possibly better skin, sleep, and all of the other benefits that come with a higher growth hormone level in the body. Igf 1 will increase, meaning better pumps, and you will recover both from training and injury at a slightly faster rate. It is not steroids. Personally, I have seen from my ghrp2 and mod-grf stack that I feel harder, generally denser muscle, as well as greater vascularity.
    I have heard that the combination of Ipamorelin with CJC 1295 is the best stack. Furthermore, I wouldn't like injecting peptides 6-times a day. In this regard, CJC 1295 would be a better choice.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-03-2015 at 01:20 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Without steroids and/or hormone replacement therapy, ipamorelin will do very little improve your body composition (strength gains being minimal at best). Results you may encounter/expect would be to age a little better (maybe your skin will improve). Sorry to burst your bubble Steroidman.
    spywizard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Without steroids and/or hormone replacement therapy, ipamorelin will do very little improve your body composition (strength gains being minimal at best). Results you may encounter/expect would be to age a little better (maybe your skin will improve). Sorry to burst your bubble Steroidman.
    Then why does everybody write that Ipamorelin is a great drug? Without any strength gains, it is of no practical use.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Then why does everybody write that Ipamorelin is a great drug? Without any strength gains, it is of no practical use.
    Ipamorelin is indeed a great growth hormone releasing peptide that offers value to me, as an anti-aging enthusiast on HRT (& w/ mpb concerns).

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been using Ipam/mod grf 1-29 for a few months and to be honest you shouldn't expect any significant 'gains' of any sort. Slightly better mood, easier to keep bodyfat off during a bulk, easier to maintain muscle during a cut, some vascularity and pumps like mentioned and slightly better recovery. I'll be running it for a few more months before i really evaluate what i think but so far it's not had any significant impact.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    I have heard that the combination of Ipamorelin with CJC 1295 is the best stack. Furthermore, I wouldn't like injecting peptides 6-times a day. In this regard, CJC 1295 would be a better choice.
    You load both into the same syringe for only 3 injections per day. If you want any kind of performance enhancement at all from the compunds, mod grf needs to be in there. Cjc1295 with dac causes a bleed from your pituitary gland, which is damaging and suppressive. Up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    You load both into the same syringe for only 3 injections per day. If you want any kind of performance enhancement at all from the compunds, mod grf needs to be in there. Cjc1295 with dac causes a bleed from your pituitary gland, which is damaging and suppressive. Up to you.
    Yes. This is my concern with regard to CJC 1295. I had bad experience with frequent Anavar and Winstrol cycles. After 3,5 years, my testosterone was often suppressed almost to zero and it took almost 2 years for my hormonal system to recover.

My idea was that if I lowered my body fat by something like 3-5% and increased my bench press by 5-10 kg after 2 months on peptides, I would be fully satisfied. I don't improve anymore, so any gains would be good gains. But if I can't expect even these modest improvements (like Khazima says), then it would be quite depressing, because the choice of possible anabolic drugs becomes very narrow. I feel demotivated, when I exercise with the same weights for several years. I know that one day, I will have to reconcile with gradual decline, but I think that I am not too old yet to improve with the help of "exogenous aids".

On the other hand, I found threads on other forums, where people are stunned by the great results from Ipamorelin+Mod GRF ("strength through the roof"). So it may vary from person to person. In any case, I would be careful with dosages. Would one injection of Mod GRF before bed or before training, added to Ipamorelin 3x100 mcg daily, make any difference?
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-04-2015 at 04:49 AM.

What you need to understand is that this is not synthetic gh, it is not the hormone itself. It stimulates your own natural production. This is why having the synergistic effect of both compunds, with the highest possible pulse of gh, as frequent as possible, mimics most closely to the real thing. Taking this preworkout will make you hypoglycemic and lethargic (it has in my experience) post workout and before bed are the two most crucial times, as well as first thing in the morning. As I said, if you truly want results, take both of them together, as frequent as you are willing/can afford.
    Last edited by AllKindsOGains; 04-04-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    spywizard likes this.

Damn! It starts to work!

I felt quite tired and demotivated between Tuesday-Friday, and on Thursday, I was even lifting smaller weights on bench press than normally. This is why I posted my question about the effectiveness of Ipamorelin here. But since Saturday, I have felt unusually energized. I know this feeling from steroid cycles. I am exercising - but I don't feel any fatigue.

Today it was my 11th day on Ipamorelin and my instict told me that I should add 2.5 kg (5.5 ponuds) on bench press and hang pulls - and go figure, I did the same number of reps like I am usually doing with the lighter weight. And I was not completely tired yet.

2.5 kg may seem little, but consider that I have been stagnating on these exercises for nearly 2 years. If placebo worked this way, then I could become a world champion!

Now I will use up only one 5 mg ampule (=ca. 17-18 days), because I will travel abroad. I will try it again later, because I still have 3 ampules in the freezer. And I will be careful, because I don't like the effect of Ipamorelin on insulin spikes. This could potentially lead to diabetes mellitus. So short 18 days' cycles would probably be optimal.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-06-2015 at 10:11 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    On its own it is a very mild gh inducing peptide. It does however have some nice benefits as far as no impact on Prolactin or cortisol. As has been stated to get the most from it you should seriously consider combining it with a GHRH, cjc 1295, or better yet mod grf 1-29.
    This will give you the equivalent of a low dose GH protocol. A low dose protocol, not a 10-15ius of gh per day competitive bodybuilders protocol.
    956Vette likes this.

Well, I don't expect huge gains. But mild strength gains like 2.5 kg/week and some decent fat loss would be fine.

But a bizarre thing is that my waist volume is even one inch bigger than 2 weeks ago (LOL)

Results after 13 days:
    Fat -1.4 kg
    Fat-free mass: +0.4 kg

Apparently, it works great, but the results of insulin and hGH are surprising. I was tested in the morning, 2 hours, 10 minutes after the injection. I didn't eat anything. HGH and insulin should be off the charts, glucose should be low. Instead, it is rather the opposite.

Insulin 4.9 mU/l 1.9-23 (-*-)
    hGH basal 0.16 ug/l 0.003-0.971 (-*-)
    S-Glucose 4.53 mmol/l 3.5-5.59 (-*-)
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-10-2015 at 08:42 AM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Strange, what method are you using to measure fat mass and fat free mass?

Bioelectrical impedance. Although it is a very precise method, the numbers can slightly differ even when you measure yourself in short intervals. Nevertheless, the trend was quite clear. Muscle upwards, fat downwards. The loss of 1.4 kg fat couldn't be due to an error. And my diet is the same.

The testing probably came too late. The peak of HGH occurs ca. 30-60 minutes after the application.

By the way, it is strange, but I feel symptoms of suppressed testosterone . I know it from my steroid cycles. I didn't measure testosterone, because the numbers often vary widely, depending on how long I could sleep before the testing. So it is basically a waste of money.

On the other hand, regeneration is great. I would want to use one more vial, but I will travel abroad the next week. At least, I know, what I can expect.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-11-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Thread Information