RoidBoid is offline Member

What route to head down ?

Hi guys,

To cut a long story short AAS triggers my auto-immune to therefore give me alopecia which at 25 is a nightmare with my job.

Im currently reading about hgh,igf etc but looking for solid advise as to which is right for me. Im 190pounds and maybe at 10-12% bf at the moment, i need to factor in my age which is still young at 25 but as you can see from previous posts I've run a couple of aas long ester cycles. My goal is to gain lean muscle.

Regards

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Steroids generally reduce auto-immune sensitivity. What makes you think it isn't simply androgenic alopecia?

RoidBoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Steroids generally reduce auto-immune sensitivity. What makes you think it isn't simply androgenic alopecia?

Ive run two cycles and both triggered alopecia, the first losing all the hair on the lowet rear of my head, and the second on the side of the head along with beard. AAs is deffinantly a trigger which is why i thought i should look down the hgh,igf etc route

Typical Alopecia is not caused by autoimmune. Its caused by excess conversion to dht of testosterone and test like compounds. Hence anti dht shampoos and finasteride
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 06-26-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Thread Information