Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: GHRP-2/GHRH mixing and injecting questions

mmazz is offline Junior Member

Question GHRP-2/GHRH mixing and injecting questions

So im planning a cycle of GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 w/o DAC in a couple of months. Im going to run 300mcg of both split 3x per day morning, post workout and pre bed for 60 days. Now my question is, if im reconstituting the GHRP-2 (5mg vials) with 2ml of water.. that should leave me with 4iu or 2 tick marks on a 1cc slin pin... correct? Basically im looking for a way that i can mix the GHRP and GHRH in the same syringe and inject at the same time. Is this at all possible? and if it is can someone explain the process to me because my head is hurting trying to read all these conversions and reconstitution methods. 5mg vial of GHRP-2, 2mg vial of GHRH, and 29g 1cc slin pins. Also if im drawing the GHRH and GHRP from different vials will this blunt the needle tip too much to inject with? thanks for all the help in advance guys first time peptide user here

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I've heard mixed reviews on mixing the two together. I'd just be sure not to accidentally inject one pep into the other when drawing them up.

How many mcg/tic are you looking to make the concentration? Also if I read your post correctly, are you looking to dose 300mcg x 3 times daily?

mmazz is offline Junior Member
    I meant 100mcg 3x per day so 300 total of both. I just didn't want to be jabbing myself 6x a day and build unnecessary scar tissue if I didn't have to, at those concentrations a 1cc slin pin should hold both peps correct? It would be 100mcg of both per inject.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    yes, your math is correct. Well, at least...I got the same answer as you did

I plan on running the same combo as you are. However, I'm going to be pinning twice/day (am & pm). I'll also be combining the peps in one pin too. Like I said...I've heard one of the peps is more unstable than the other when they come into contact with each other. I guess you should take care not to introduce one pep to another when drawing them both up into one pin. I didn't research this theory, I just heard a few people say it. It is something to look into.

Good luck!

Post up your results/experience. I'm curious about the "head rush" people say they get...hmmm
    Last edited by AsEpSiS; 07-03-2014 at 02:55 PM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Sorry new to peptides just two quick questions.
    1. Is there any side effects for running these kind of piptides? During? After? Down the road (5yr from later)
    2. Do u have to run test with these? Or can u run both piptides together with no test?
    Thanks guys

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmazz View Post
    So im planning a cycle of GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 w/o DAC in a couple of months. Im going to run 300mcg of both split 3x per day morning, post workout and pre bed for 60 days. - if your goal is to improve a GH release from the pituatary, need to probably run six months minimum Now my question is, if im reconstituting the GHRP-2 (5mg vials) with 2ml of water.. - do it with 2.5ml, that way the math is easier. so that means 5mg = 50 doses, and at 2.5ml of added water, then each dose is 1/2 of 1/10th of a ml per dose that should leave me with 4iu or 2 tick marks on a 1cc slin pin... correct? Basically im looking for a way that i can mix the GHRP and GHRH in the same syringe and inject at the same time. Is this at all possible? - yes, mixing in the same tube is no problem and if it is can someone explain the process to me because my head is hurting trying to read all these conversions and reconstitution methods. 5mg vial of GHRP-2, 2mg vial of GHRH, - for 2mg, use 2ml of water. this means 2mg = 20 doses, and each dose is 1/10 of a ml and 29g 1cc slin pins. Also if im drawing the GHRH and GHRP from different vials will this blunt the needle tip too much to inject with? no, just man up and poke it in your skin. the needle is just a few hair widths wide. be more concerned you don't bend the needle thanks for all the help in advance guys first time peptide user here
    comments in RED

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Sorry new to peptides just two quick questions.
    1. Is there any side effects for running these kind of piptides? During? After? Down the road (5yr from later) - not much. they are, after all peptides, not drugs. ghrp-6 gave me a hunger spike.
    2. Do u have to run test with these? Or can u run both piptides together with no test? - testosterone not required. they are not steroids.
    Thanks guys
    comments in RED
    tice1212 likes this.

Thread Information