Thread: Genitropin

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What dose would you guys recommend for building muscle with pharmacy grade gh? And it's genotropin. Stupid iPhone
    Last edited by Mp859; 07-13-2014 at 06:28 PM.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    4ius would be a good start

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    with pharma grade could you not start from 2 iu's ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    What dose would you guys recommend for building muscle with pharmacy grade gh? And it's genotropin. Stupid iPhone
    if they are from the UK I would be very cautious with the geno's, there are thousands and I mean thousands of fakes of pharm grade in the UK, only last night I got offer over 40,000 ius of geno for pennies an iu so be careful where you buy them from. Genuine geno's are great and for muscle tissue gains you will need to use at least 8-10ius daily for 6-12 months, don't let anyone tell you different it takes a long time for gh to work especially for muscle tissue gains. You will also need to use aas along side of it for the snuggery effect of the two

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    if they are from the UK I would be very cautious with the geno's, there are thousands and I mean thousands of fakes of pharm grade in the UK, only last night I got offer over 40,000 ius of geno for pennies an iu so be careful where you buy them from. Genuine geno's are great and for muscle tissue gains you will need to use at least 8-10ius daily for 6-12 months, don't let anyone tell you different it takes a long time for gh to work especially for muscle tissue gains. You will also need to use aas along side of it for the snuggery effect of the two
    It is from America. I will be going broke bit at least I know what I am getting.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Maybe one day big pharma will quit being so damn greedy and we could get legit pharmaceutical grade growth for that cheap lol.

Only in my wet dreams.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    It is from America. I will be going broke bit at least I know what I am getting.
    you may have to good stuff, ive only had feedback from the UK and the contacts I have do have thousands of ius for sale for peanuts, all makes of pharm grade over here the place is flooded with them.

Thread Information