prototypex is offline Junior Member

My recent purchase "cycle needed"

Hello,

I just bought bunch of peptides yesterday. I was planning to use peptides cycle only no AAS. I have used ghrp-6 and follistatin before with pleasing results. I have always been a hard gainer. I have been into "legit" AAS cycles before with barely noticeable results. I have seen way better plus faster results with peptides. So please take a look at the photo attached to see the stuff I bought and give me a good cycle.
    I'm 24, 165 lbs, 180 height.

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My recent purchase "cycle needed"-image-2693443382.jpg  

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Prototypex, you just bought $600 worth of peptides, and you don't know how to put together a cycle with them? That, combined with the fact that you say you had barely any results from your past AAS cycles shows that either you do not know how to diet or your gear was bunk (if your gear was bunk and you ordered the peptides from the same source, I would question the legitimacy of the peptides you have).

Either way, it sounds like you're far from ready to putting any compound in your body and risk really screwing yourself up for the long term. I'm not trying to flame you here, just trying to look out for your well-being. What are your stats? Age?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Should have spent your money on food. Not sure how many times you need telling that before it sinks in.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Prototypex, you just bought $600 worth of peptides, and you don't know how to put together a cycle with them? That, combined with the fact that you say you had barely any results from your past AAS cycles shows that either you do not know how to diet or your gear was bunk (if your gear was bunk and you ordered the peptides from the same source, I would question the legitimacy of the peptides you have).

Either way, it sounds like you're far from ready to putting any compound in your body and risk really screwing yourself up for the long term. I'm not trying to flame you here, just trying to look out for your well-being. What are your stats? Age?
    I have my stats posted up ^ and I said peptides worked well for me. The AAS cycle were supervised by my trainer at the gym. He also supervised my food/meals. The results were not noticeable and he told me I'm no doctor but peoples' bodies differ. My body is not benefitting much from AAS. (Test prop. Test Ace. Tren Ace. Tren E. Deca . Equipoise ... And so many)

Quote Originally Posted by prototypex View Post
    I have my stats posted up ^ and I said peptides worked well for me. The AAS cycle were supervised by my trainer at the gym. He also supervised my food/meals. The results were not noticeable and he told me I'm no doctor but peoples' bodies differ. My body is not benefitting much from AAS. (Test prop. Test Ace. Tren Ace. Tren E. Deca. Equipoise... And so many)
    Ok, I must've missed the stats. You're light at 165 pounds, which tells me you need to visit the diet section, which also tells me why your past AAS cycles did next to nothing for you. You're not a 'non-responder'; you just don't know how to eat. Unless you're 5% body fat, you should have a much bigger foundation before considering AAS/peptides.

I still can't get past the fact that you bought $600 worth of peps that you don't know how to run. Sounds like you're making quite a bit of disposable income at 24 years old! My advice: sell the peps and learn to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack

Ok, I must've missed the stats. You're light at 165 pounds, which tells me you need to visit the diet section, which also tells me why your past AAS cycles did next to nothing for you. You're not a 'non-responder'; you just don't know how to eat. Unless you're 5% body fat, you should have a much bigger foundation before considering AAS/peptides.

I still can't get past the fact that you bought $600 worth of peps that you don't know how to run. Sounds like you're making quite a bit of disposable income at 24 years old! My advice: sell the peps and learn to eat!
    I am 18% body fat. I wonder how ugly I'll look like if I lost all the excess fat! I will look so skinny. I eat quality and clean food divided into multiple meals during the day. Every meal got around 35 to 50 of protein. All I gain is abdominal fat!!!
    I train hard at the gym too. 2 muscles in every session and 5 different workouts each muscle. 5 days a week and two days off. And I didn't get the $600 overnight! I saved some money over months!!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you sent them to me I'm sure I could figure something out..

Quote Originally Posted by prototypex View Post
    I am 18% body fat. I wonder how ugly I'll look like if I lost all the excess fat! I will look so skinny. I eat quality and clean food divided into multiple meals during the day. Every meal got around 35 to 50 of protein. All I gain is abdominal fat!!!
    I train hard at the gym too. 2 muscles in every session and 5 different workouts each muscle. 5 days a week and two days off. And I didn't get the $600 overnight! I saved some money over months!!
    You wasted your money. Head over to the diet section and post your diet. Let the guys there critique it for you. At 18% bf, you are far away from using AAS or peptides. Post your workout in the workout section. There is something definitely being overlooked.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Wow so many helpful posts!

Blog Entries
    What pleasing results did you receive from GHRP-6 if you're 18% bodyfat at 165 lbs?

What you're saying doesn't add up. you've done legit cycles with no good results. Yet, you've gotten quicker and better results with growth releasing peptides that aren't suppose to show much within the span of time you should be seeing huge gains at the same week with AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio727 View Post
    Wow so many helpful posts!
    You wasted your money. Head over to the diet section and post your diet. Let the guys there critique it for you. At 18% bf, you are far away from using AAS or peptides. Post your workout in the workout section. There is something definitely being overlooked.

^^^I believe this is pretty helpful. Would you not agree?

Thread Information