hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

pinning growth once a week ?

dont flame but i was just wondering as i couldnt afford to run pharma grade gh every day can you just use it on the days you want to aim growth on the muscle you train, i made a post about increasing arms size if i was to pin say 5-6 iu's pharma grade gh would that help growth to that area ? my split was training arms every 4 days so on arm days pin 5-6 iu's growth ?? this is a genuine question if some of the bigger boys think this is a stupid question. im here to learn.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    dont flame but i was just wondering as i couldnt afford to run pharma grade gh every day can you just use it on the days you want to aim growth on the muscle you train, i made a post about increasing arms size if i was to pin say 5-6 iu's pharma grade gh would that help growth to that area ? my split was training arms every 4 days so on arm days pin 5-6 iu's growth ?? this is a genuine question if some of the bigger boys think this is a stupid question. im here to learn.
    No, GH doesn't facilitate growth that way. It needs to be used at a higher frequency and long duration and the majority of black market GH is NOT GH, but a knock off. You are just charged the same excessive price point for something you are not actually getting.

The two major reasons very few people do NOT run GH is that pharma-grade GH is the best and most legitimate and many simply cannot bear the extreme costs needed to get benefits form GH.

the stuff i would get would be pharma garde and is unbelievably pricey which is a pain. however if it worked that way i would go to the expense. so your saying i would see no benefits of pinning 10iu's growth a week but only on 2 days

the stuff i would get would be pharma garde and is unbelievably pricey which is a pain. however if it worked that way i would go to the expense. so your saying i would see no benefits of pinning 10iu's growth a week but only on 2 days
    No in my experience. Most cycles are 2-4iu 3-5x a week. I run mine at 2iu 6 days on, one day off. When I am looking for volume benefits, I run between 6-12iu daily.

Growth requires long term dedication to a cycle that extends no less than 6 months. When I run 2iu, I usually will run it no less than 8 months before coming off and I've gone as long as 12 months and then took two to four months off before a restart if I felt the need to.

12iu of pharm grade usually comes with significant sides and the dose has to be titrated slowly over months to manage those sides. I've only run 12iu once and wouldn't go that high again. Risk benefit was not favorable.

what about every other day or still not worth it ??

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    yea i was wondering if 1 day on 1 day of was okay with gh ???

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    once a week seems almost pointless?

i wasnt sure with growth that if you pinned it the same day your training a muscle that your aiming to get bigger it would help. after each arm workout pin growth, guess if doesnt work like that

i wasnt sure with growth that if you pinned it the same day your training a muscle that your aiming to get bigger it would help. after each arm workout pin growth, guess if doesnt work like that
    No and spot injections certainly don't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    yea i was wondering if 1 day on 1 day of was okay with gh ???
    No. Growth requires a more frequent and long term dosing schedule to have any efficacy.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Believe it or not there studies out there that support once a week use of GH, they are based on natural pulsation of GH during puberty, which are very high spikes on very occasional bases...i have read a few of them back in the day but can not remember the exact details, but if researched they can be implemented with results...my 0.02 cents...

interesting ! also does gh have to be pinned 7 days a week ? my training is 3 days on 1 day off could i just pin it on training days if i decided to use it at a lower dose say 3iu's on training days ? is 3iu's enough to see some benefits of muscle tissue and fat loss and vascularity ?

Most use it 5 on 2 off, which is what i recommend, 3ius should be fine if it good GH, pharm grade preferably...

Ohhh and just to add to once a week injections the doses were in the neighborhood of 20 to 30 ius per weekly injection.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not bother with 1x a week. 3-4min IMO for months on end, like 6 min IMO

Thread Information