JR92 is offline New Member

Arrow IGF1-LR3 Duration and Dosage

Hi All,

I'm Starting tomorrow with ghrp6 & igf1-lr3.. I'll be using 50mcg pwo, injecting subq along with ghrp6 in the morning and pwo with the igf1-lr3. I plan on using igf1-lr3 20 days on 20 days off.

Just wondering how many cycles of igf1-lr3 would be safe when it comes to avoiding growth of intestines?

And also can I draw both the ghrp6 and igf1-lr3 in the one pin?

Cheers!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    LR3 wont do anything fro growth of your intestines or any other part of your body, it it all hype and a complete con. Ive spent thousands on it and it does nothing at all its a complete waste of time and effect. If your going to use these peptides stop fuking around using a poor mans gh and use the proper stuff HGH.

^ Marcus pretty much sums it up.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    LR3 wont do anything fro growth of your intestines or any other part of your body, it it all hype and a complete con. Ive spent thousands on it and it does nothing at all its a complete waste of time and effect. If your going to use these peptides stop fuking around using a poor mans gh and use the proper stuff HGH.
    I havent spent thousands on it, but I did feel like it did something while on IMO. but i liked ghrp2 / grf/cjc combo better.

Thread Information