BigJames is offline Senior Member

Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg

Hey guys,

Been away for a while recoving from a serious neck/nerve injury - getting back in the game slowly, but surely. I got an email from AR-R (Lion Nutrition) today about Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg. It sounds straight forward and like something that I would like to try right now, but there is one thing I am not clear on and, in my experience, Lion isnt able to give advice on this: would this need to be mixed with something to use it? Or can it be used "as-is". Also, dose? Would this be intramuscular or sub-Q?

Thanks!
    BigJ

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would use it with ghrp2. Stack them. You take it subq - usually at 100mcg/dose. Many dose 3x/day. mod 1-29 - 100mcg/ ghrp2 -100mcg injected subq - 3x/day. You could do less anywhere from 1-3x/day If you do 1 id do it at night before bed. 2 id do it am first thing and them before bed - 3 id do am/ midday/before bed.

Thanks man.

Next Question: How do you get a 100mcg dose with this product when it comes in 5mg (GHRP-2) and 2mg (Mod GRF) vials? Do you have to cut it with something? Or can you extract a volume of it directly with the right pin? I have never worked with compounds in this form before...usually working with vials that are already in a 100mg/ml format. Any assistance would be appreciated.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Recon with BAC water. 1 ml for the Mod and 2.5 ml for the GHRP. Using an insulin syringe draw 5 iu's of each and that gives you 100 mcg's of each. Draw the Mod first as I've heard it's the more fragile of the two. Who knows though.

Thanks bowldawg, that is exactly what I was looking for. Awesome.

downunder74 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,

I'm also interested in the above. I don't know too much about peptides etc,
    How long do you cycle for?
    Do you do pct with these?

Would be interested in any feedback re results if any put there have used it yet?

Thanks

My understanding is that no PCT is required because these do not impede your natural production. I am aiming for 6 weeks (5 days on, 2 days off). I will post results as soon as I start...which will be as soon as the shipment arrives from my source.

Quote Originally Posted by downunder74 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm also interested in the above. I don't know too much about peptides etc,
    How long do you cycle for?
    Do you do pct with these?

Would be interested in any feedback re results if any put there have used it yet?

Thanks

flenser is offline Junior Member
    Like GH you won't see results from these for months - well, GHRP2 does increase appetite pretty much immediately, but the fat loss and muscle growth effects are nothing like aas. Six weeks probably won't do anything noticeable.

I have been using the GHRP2/Mod GRF129 combo in the evenings for several months to hopefully compliment the 6iu Genotropin I take in the morning. Between the two there IS an effect, but I have only become sure of this very recently. I'll probably never know for sure if the peptides really did anything. It may be all from the GH.

Good info...thanks flenser. I will consider extending to make it worthwhile. I am interested in trying this for the GH effects, but also for the nerve regeneration effects I have read about in some studies. The injury I am recovering from affected a nerve off my cervical spine and the recovery is slow going. My understanding from studies of this is that there is evidence of improved nerve regeneration with the MOD. Again, I will consider extending once I know how long the stock I have is going to last me.

Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    Like GH you won't see results from these for months - well, GHRP2 does increase appetite pretty much immediately, but the fat loss and muscle growth effects are nothing like aas. Six weeks probably won't do anything noticeable.

I have been using the GHRP2/Mod GRF129 combo in the evenings for several months to hopefully compliment the 6iu Genotropin I take in the morning. Between the two there IS an effect, but I have only become sure of this very recently. I'll probably never know for sure if the peptides really did anything. It may be all from the GH.

Anyone know: does this stack (GHRP2/Mod GRF129 combo) put strain on the kidneys?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames View Post
    Anyone know: does this stack (GHRP2/Mod GRF129 combo) put strain on the kidneys?
    I cant say. GH impact ACTH, which causes swelling in the hands etc but does this put strain on the kidney, I am not sure (ACTH is regulated in the kidney). I do not think so but I would look into it further.

Thread Information